ladystorm

Minis we would like to see

Hey, an oddball!

Sea slug familiars!

If anyone hasn't seen sea slugs... they can be as incredibly beautiful as the land slugs are ugly....

Sea+Slug.jpg

Hypnotic, isn't it?

033871.jpg

Add a Celestial template....

nudibranch-5.jpg.492x0_q85_crop-smart.jp

Crossbreed it with a fire elemental?

The Auld Grump

*EDIT* Added captions.

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 3

Small Races Mounted and un Mounted...give me a Gnome Warrior on a Small Mount...Or Halfling...and then give me the same figure off thier mount. Heck lets get kits for Mounted Warriors in general!

• Like 3

Small Races Mounted and un Mounted...give me a Gnome Warrior on a Small Mount...Or Halfling...and then give me the same figure off thier mount. Heck lets get kits for Mounted Warriors in general!

I would love to see more mounted+unmounted sets. Hopefully the material savings of bones will make this more feasible. The Stonehaven gnomish kickstarter addressed the gnomes at least, with a Giant Bat, Wolf and Goat, all with mounted and dismounted versions of the riders.

• Like 1

I would like to see a classic incubus as charming as the female succubi.

Not counting Sophie figures*, Reaper succubi outnumber incubi sixteen to one. And that one is a spike-fingered, sword-wielding warrior of doom.

A sneaky attractive male demon who is not ten feet tall would be useful.

* If you count Sophie figures it's more like thirty-one or thirty-two to one.

Edited by Pingo
  • Like 5

I would be thrilled with more females from all classes, but in particular I'd love an aasimar cleric of Sarenrae (for Pathfinder, but this could work for a cleric of Lathander and more in other settings) in light armor, scimitar in one hand and a ball of light or possibly flame in the other.

The astral reavers? These guys?

Please may we have one as a pirate?

One of each gender would be fantastic, but even just one would be greatly appreciated.

They would go so well with "B'thuhl, Bathalian Pirate."

• Like 1