ladystorm

Minis we would like to see

Kobold samurai and ashigaru

Grimlocks/Moorlocks

Serpent dragons

+1 to all of these. Especially non-human samurai.

• Like 1

Here's something I really wouldn't expect to happen, but I'd be really happy if it could:

In the mid 1990s, Bungie (of Halo fame) made some tactical fantasy games: Myth-The Fallen Lords and Myth II-Soulblighter.

Although they've been long out of print and thus might pose a licensing nightmare (in no small part because Bungie sold the rights to Myth to another company when they merged with Microsoft, and haven't reacquired them since they were spun back out), there is still a healthy community that plays the game and maintains the program to keep it running on modern hardware.

The human-like characters are mostly generic knights, archers, and dwarves, but the monsters and other characters are quite unique.

The predatory, ape-like Ghôl, the explosive Wight, and the elephant-footed giant Trow are among the iconic beasts of this game.

Here's more information about the games at ProjectMagma.net

In short, I wish I could have figures based on the characters and monsters of Bungie's Myth games. I don't expect it in the slightest. I'm just putting the idea out there.

• Like 1

I'm down for a Not-Madmartigan. Thanks for the inspiration JDSeibert! :D

• Like 3