ladystorm

Minis we would like to see

Tatterdemalion wizards of the streets. Old women, old men, dressed in tattered old rags, with twisted wands and an aura of power....

Upper class wizards of the halls of nobility. Flowing robes and scholarly head wear, with elegant wands and an aura of power....

The Auld Grump, damned toff has ne'er worked a day of his loif, ne'er mind the boiled shirt....

How would one sculpt and "Aura of Power"?

Tatterdemalion wizards of the streets. Old women, old men, dressed in tattered old rags, with twisted wands and an aura of power....

Upper class wizards of the halls of nobility. Flowing robes and scholarly head wear, with elegant wands and an aura of power....

The Auld Grump, damned toff has ne'er worked a day of his loif, ne'er mind the boiled shirt....

How would one sculpt and "Aura of Power"?

A cloak or other clothing article flapping in a non-existant wind? Spell-effect-like sculpts (say, fire billowing around the fig)? Minions cowering in terror/sublime respect?

That is an excellent question, and it may be more appropriate to paint an aura of power (lots of OSL).

-Dave

I plan on using 'spell tiles' for stuff like that. I have a nice 2" one right now is fantastic for stuff like that.

• Like 1

A couple Samurai/ninja/ronin that are in a post-swing stance. I can sorta fix the static ninja that's available but the rest would require a complete resculpt to get a post-swing stance.

not David Bowie's not Jared from not Labyrinth!!!

You remind me of the babe.

The Auld Grump

The babe with the power?

• Like 4

Hey! How about we see anything! Its been months since there has been any sort of release. I know were all waiting on Bones, but really? Nothing in months?

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

(the meaning of this is "YES. I AGREE. PROPS TO YOU.")

Hey! How about we see anything! Its been months since there has been any sort of release. I know were all waiting on Bones, but really? Nothing in months?

I have to admit I have been getting impatient to get a couple of anhkegs.

• Like 1

Cleric with holy symbol out-stretched. I would like a more heavily armored version. To get really specific, plate armor, cape, open face helm, mace in second or off hand. It's a variant that I haven't really found a good equivalent for. There really aren't any good base models for converting into specifically what I was looking for.

Cleric with holy symbol out-stretched. I would like a more heavily armored version. To get really specific, plate armor, cape, open face helm, mace in second or off hand. It's a variant that I haven't really found a good equivalent for. There really aren't any good base models for converting into specifically what I was looking for.

Ta da, http://www.reapermini.com/FigureFinder#detail/02803 You might have to do a head swap, but that's no big thing

• Like 2

An... odd... suggestion -

A female halfling, sitting on a male ogre's shoulder, grabbing his ear, smiling, and pointing.

Both looking comfortable with the situation.

The Auld Grump

• Like 5