Trodax

My adventuring party (in Bones!)

18 posts in this topic

Those bases look fantastic and I love the shield design on the cleric. Really great work.

1 person likes this

Great paint.  Great reading.  Great post.  More please.

1 person likes this

Great work on the cleric's freehand!

1 person likes this

Your Bold Adventurers are BEAUTIFULLY painted & based with an abundance of personality. They more than exceed the "table top" quality for which you strove. VERY WELL DONE!

Now I'll have to checkout their opposition.

1 person likes this

Great job, I love all of them.

1 person likes this

Great mod to goldar. Simple and super functional. I love it!

2 people like this

They all look great. Using Goldar as a monk is inspired, and I'm sure will be copied many times over across the land. I also love the freehand on the cleric's shield.

1 person likes this

Nice work!  Really love the sun emblem on the Cleric's shield.

1 person likes this

Wow. Goldar makes an excellent monk.

1 person likes this

Nice looking group!  I'm tempted to steal your Goldar idea myself, there is a shortage of monks in Bones.  ^_^

1 person likes this

Things like this are why I'm a gamer. Thanks for sharing.

2 people like this

Great job! You've got a good looking group of heroes there. The freehand on the shield looks very nice, too. Keep up the good work.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jonaas33
      This is the very first fig that I ever bought, 8 or 9 years ago.  It was for my first D&D session with some close friends, and I fell in love with the game on the spot.  This character has gone through a lot: demonic armor possession, lost both of his eyes, had a hole punched through his chest, died 3 times, came back as a zombie, body taken over by a lich, and currently resurrected in the body of a half-ogre.  I have a new fig for the character and his new body, but this one will always have a special place in my heart.  I finally got around to painting him over the weekend.  His eyes are a little googly, and the attempt at highlighting didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, but I'm glad he turned out OK.  Tips on highlighting would be most appreciated, as that's what I was trying out on this one.  Thanks as always!

• By MelmothWanders
      Had this dude in my to-paint pile for a while, and started working on him while waiting for stuff to dry on Corim yesterday. Finished him up today . . . although I realized when I went to take a picture that I had neglected to do anything with the base. Ah well, everything is put away for now. Really like how the armor came out after painting gunmetal with a bunch of black and dark brown washes over it. Cloak came out super dingy looking, and the purple I used in the wash pretty much disappeared, but it's an alright look for this evil looking dude.

• By KruleBear

I am still not happy with the skin tones I have come up with for my basic Zombicide zombies... Most have been too green. So I wanted to try something more of a pale skin to grey color.. And believe it or not I am out of Bones zombies and that's to experiment on. So I found Goldar who is my proxie zombie. 
      What do you guys think? I am actually happy with this one for two reasons: I painted him I about two hours total and I think this skin tone will work for my standard Zombicide zombies. It is VMC 2 parts basic skin tone to 1 part sky grey. Then a light wash of Army Painter dark tone Ink. Btw... I am going to stick with their ink since it dries in less than an hour, rather than two days for their quick shade dip.

Once I get a Caucasian zombie skin I like, then I will have to work on an African zombie skin tone to add some variety.

• By EvilJames
      I painted this guy up for a Pathfinder game. He is a swashbuckling occultist and has been fun to play so far the few times we've gotten to play.
      He's been painted up for a while now, but I just got around to taking his picture. I hadn't fill an odd Gabon one wrist and use some green stuff to thicken his other wrist, since the pointing hand's wrist was so thin.

I dry brushed some interference gold on to the base so it looks a different color from certain angles.
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)