Sign in to follow this  
Pingo

77134: Hajad, Pirate (Bones)

I quick-painted the five Bones pirates, and this is the fourth.

I hated his little moustache, so I ignored it when I painted the figure.

post-8022-0-35991200-1396528411.jpg post-8022-0-37358300-1396528422.jpg

post-8022-0-47720800-1396528434.jpg

Edited by Pingo
  • Like 13

i think his  little moustache - so good)) Hajad last mini what actually finished. My version here . its realy nice mini ^^

Edited by MisterSwarm
  • Like 1

you are correct ... i just checked mine under the magnifier (with my bifocals on) and he indeed does have a mustache! :down:

Edited by robinh
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maglok
      Finished this miniature today for my Wrath of the Righteous campaign. Part of a LOT of demons. He has more slime on his base then the picture brings out, but he was fun to paint and actually sorta quick due to some airbrush work.

7377: Toad Demon on the Reaper store
    • By Talae
      This thread is shamelessly ripping off a wonderful idea from our goblin friend @buglips*the*goblin from this thread way back around Bones KS1 days.

The intent of this thread is to have lots of people post WIP shots of their Bones Sophie paint jobs. Here are the minis to pick from (SKUs to be updated here soon):

From Left to Right: KS2 Trollslayer Sophie 77370, KS3 Sophie the Sage 77491, KS4 Innkeeper Sophie, KS4 Small World Sophie, Sir Forscale
      (Note that Sir Forscale is just that, for scale. He is not part of this for WIP purposes.)

There is no time limit or set starting date. If you come across this thread long after I have posted it and want to join, feel free.

Quick ground rules:
      1. Only Bones Sophie is allowed. There are four of them (unless I somehow missed one).

2. Try to limit yourself to a few posts a day, though. No reason to flood this thread too much. (Unless this doesn't pick up interest and it is just me, lol).

3. Watch the side conversations. Ideally this is primarily WIP pics and some direct conversation to help encourage or guide the painters.

4. If this picks up lots of interest, we will use one Show Off thread as to not overwhelm that thread too badly.

5. Play nice. This is meant to encourage people to paint. I am hoping we get painters of all levels of ability. Encourage people to join in. The more the merrier.

Feel free to PM me with questions or concerns. I will try to update this thread with any clarifications or whatnot.

Alright, now let's get this party started!
    • By Echoside_
      The challenge complete!  I present Kai, the Strawberry Dragon!

Thank you all for the challenge and the feedback!
    • By Adrift
      Waiting for my Bones 4 to show up...
      Barnabas is representing a sea dwarf ship captain played by one of my DND players. His trident was forged by Poseidon from the deepest coral; it is harder than adamantine armor. 

• By Cassu
      I got two Efreetis in my recent Reaper order. Out of the two one had far more gap lines than the other, so I opened the one that would take less effort to work on first since it's been awhile since I have properly tinkered with a mini.

First thing's first, gap filling! This model had quite a lot of mold lines too, I dealt with most of them with an xacto knife and a file. The Bones Black material is brittle enough to handle a file if you're careful unlike the white Bones counterpart.

While priming I noticed that part of one of her horns was missing, must have snapped off during shipping or during my work on her. Touched it back up with some more green stuff, just waiting for it to cure before I prime over it.

In the mean time, there is nothing stopping me from popping into Procreate to play around with a colour scheme. I wanted to try something a but different than other painting examples I had seen. Still incorporating the red and gold, just in different ways.
  • Who's Online   39 Members, 1 Anonymous, 95 Guests (See full list)