Sign in to follow this  
Teskal

Goblinaid's Judge Gob

Yesterday I found time to paint my first goblin from Goblinaid.

I need to check later how I can make pictures smaller with paint or does anybody know how to make pictures only for viewing in the forum little smaller until someone click on it?

I tried to make NMM Gold the first time, I used Vallejo Heavy Gold Brown and mixed white in it until I had only white.

Judge Gob

(The pictures are really big. To get an idea how it looks on a table, use CTRL and - to make it smaller and CTRL and + to make it big again) :;):

tr8oglxu.jpg

mwwc87pj.jpg

yhb5tm2k.jpg
yoqxx9xf.jpg
ydvjndox.jpg

Edited by Teskal
  • Like 10

One of my favorite goblinaid gobbies ^_^ You did a nice job on him, though you should give him a bloodstained floor, hehe

• Like 1

I really like the gold nmm.

I use Lightroom for cropping and resizing, but previously I've used GIMP (which is freely available).

Edited by CashWiley

Yeah, I need to make a base for him. Little Blood stains are necessary, too. :-)

It was my first try to make NMM. I still need to find a tutorial which uses Vallejo colors or a recipe which I can use instead GW colors if which most tutorials uses...

Just saw I have Gimp not installed, I should install it again.

For Cropping I use only Paint.

Edited by Teskal

Just saw I have Gimp not installed, I should install it again.

For Cropping I use only Paint.

You can do basic resizing in Paint, that's all I use most of the time. For my phone, I just resize everything to 40%.

My biggest problem with resizing is, I do not want it really smaller. For the first view on it would be nice to have it smaller, but the bigger picture helps also to see errors on the mini.

Very often if I see a cool picture in this forum, I want to make it bigger to see more, even if it means I see to much. But it can help other noobies to recognize more of the mini and help with painting them.

The best option would bve to have if 40% smaller in the post and with clicking on it to see the full size.

• Like 1