Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xanderhook

Does Sophie have guidelines or specs?

37 posts in this topic

Dear Reaper,

I have been wondering about something related to Sophie. Since she is the mascot of Reaper, shouldn't she have specs or something that you know to expect when you see her? Most companies have very specific specifications with their mascot for drawings or images etc. For instance, a succubus, usually has bat or demon like wings and dresses very seductively as is her nature. Sophie seems to have sortof changed rather drastically here and there recently. 

I am not trying to say anything about this years western version or last years, it's just that you get used to seeing certain things in common with Sophie and then those things change. I personally prefer the demon-like wings, and being a bit more flirty. This is completely my opinion and a question i have been wanting to ask since last year.

Thank you,

Xanderhook

...are... you asking for Sophie's measurements?

...not that she'd likely mind...

8 people like this

Hahaha, actually, that would be one of those Reaper Secrets that would be interesting to know. :)

1 person likes this

I'm going to step out on a limb and say 37-23-36. :devil:

3 people like this

Sophie loves to dress up, and spends most of her income on cosplay materials, costumes, or costuming supplies.  Being that she is sustained by souls she has little need for a grocery budget, and with wings she has no car payment, so she has a pretty big costume budget.

We're not sure if the feathered wings are part of a costume, or if Sophie recently leveled up and gained a new aspect.

We do think they look great on her, but frankly we're a little afraid to ask. I mean, how does one broach that subject to a demoness?  

20 people like this

Sophie is a quasi-magical entity and as such can morph her appearance, accoutrements, and appendages as required.

8 people like this

Sophie loves to dress up, and spends most of her income on cosplay materials, costumes, or costuming supplies.  Being that she is sustained by souls she has little need for a grocery budget, and with wings she has no car payment, so she has a pretty big costume budget.

We're not sure if the feathered wings are part of a costume, or if Sophie recently leveled up and gained a new aspect.

We do think they look great on her, but frankly we're a little afraid to ask. I mean, how does one broach that subject to a demoness?  

Very carefully....

3 people like this

Since a succubus can Alter Self at will, measurements are rather pointless

6 people like this

Since a succubus can Alter Self at will, measurements are rather pointless

I'd bite the bullet and take her measurements in any altered state she chooses to present herself. 

You know... for the team.  :rolleyes:

11 people like this

Well, I suspect that she doesn't buy clothes that fit her, but adjusts herself to fit her clothes, so measurements are a bit hard to get, as they are subject to change. Same with her hair colour, normally she seems to wear an auburn, but with some of her outfit choices it seems she goes with different hair to match, her skin much the same. You can see her go from a creamy white, to a golden tan. She has great fashion sense and knows how to work things to her advantage, a few hundred years practice helps no doubt. One thing however I have noticed, is she's smart enough to play the 'natural' physique keeping her curves far more subdued than some of her kin.

5 people like this

Glad I have an appointment with my Eye Doctor Today.

I'll bring a photo of sophie and ask him...

I've never seen clothes on Sophie !

Jay

Dr. Patted me on head and said he'll get that prescription for Tri-focals made up as fast as he could.

Sigh !

ROFL.

4 people like this

The Miss didn´t hit you in the head as well?

2 people like this

I heard at RCon from a reliable source that next year she's going to cosplay as Reaper Bryan. 

5 people like this

Reaper Ron is not a reliable source

7 people like this