joshuaslater

Dragon Bait Indie Go Go

I'm going to have to pass on this for now. Really hope I'll be able to pick up at least that Cleric at retail at some point though.

• Like 1

This is fully funded, so if anyone was on the fence because of fear of flexible funding, that concern is gone. Down to the last couple days. And apparently, the minis are already manufactured, ready to ship within days of the project end.

• Like 1

Half  a day left to get this guy: 20140528082003-Pig.JPGAnd since they are all manufactured and waiting to go in bags, it is probably faster than retail at this point.

• Like 1

This happy little band of misfits just arrived in the mail.  Hee hee hee!   They are awesome!!  Great details.  Very charming in person.  I will be very interested in his next indiegogo project.  I now understand the difference between Indiegogo and Kickstarter.

• Like 1

I just got my set today. I am very happy with the results. The original 12 minis, plus the halfling butler and the druid's boar. However, the druid is still carrying his boar, so it's an extra mini. A couple items were sculpted separately, the druid's backpack (including his sheathed scimitar) and the bards extra instruments (she's playing her flute). The nice thing about them is the minis are fully sculpted underneath, so if you left them off, they wouldn't have ugly flat spots on their backs. I think I will paint them up and leave them separate, they could be used as treasure bits or pieces of adventurer kit for lying beside a campfire. Scale wise, match up perfectly with Sir Forscale.

• Like 1

Glad to hear what a little gem of a success this seems to be. Hoping they eventually make it to retail!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By paintybeard
      This is by Bob Naismith, who has a long pedigree in figure design.

I really like all of it, especially the hoverbikes. But the prices are steep. I might buy a couple of display pieces, wish I could afford an army.
    • By Jeneki
      Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1744629938/kings-of-war-vanguard-the-fantasy-skirmish-wargame

Skirmish game in the Kings of War setting.  There's a rules preview link in the kickstarter description.

For new models there are two forces to choose from initially.  Big images in the Hidden Contents below.

• By Darsc Zacal
      Kickstarter is Live and has reached the initial funding level:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1744629938/star-saga-the-sci-fi-dungeon-crawler?ref=nav_search

From the Mantic Newsletter:
      "Star Saga: The Eiras Contract will see players guide a team of space mercenaries on a mission to retrieve stolen data plans from a research facility orbiting a far-off alien world. Players will take on platoons of minions, powerful alien bosses and be forced to make difficult choices as the story takes unexpected twists and turns.

The spiritual sequel to Dungeon Saga, Star Saga introduces newly improved and stronger rulesets, 'learn as you go' rules for new players and, more detailed, advanced mechanics for seasoned gamers."

If it wasn't for Mantics long history of fulfilment issues/delays/changes I'd be tempted by this. It sounds like the game I've been waiting for.
      Instead I'll likely just keep an eye on the Kickstarter and consider buying at retail.
    • By Lidless Eye
      I don't think I saw this one posted here before, but with 48 hours left, I thought I'd share this fun-looking little film project.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/257801402/the-dwarves-of-demrel
    • By Pingo
      So, as I mentioned, I was given a pristine old Grenadier set of Champions supervillains for Christmas.

On the cover is a little splash logo: “FREE Starter Scenario Game Aid and Figure Accessories”

The “Starter Scenario Game Aid” is just a folded piece of paper with a hex map on one side and some suggestions on the other.

But the “Figure Accessories” are two actual, substantial molded pieces: a pair of rockets and what I think is a hover-scooter.

You can see them in the middle row on the far right, between two figures, here:
      https://mobile.twitter.com/AchronalA/status/1078009215850029058

These two pieces are not pictured on the box art, nor are they listed in the set description.

They definitely go with the set. The box was sealed when I received it.

They are not mentioned nor shown on the Lost Minis Wiki page of the set: 
      http://www.miniatures-workshop.com/lostminiswiki/index.php?title=Champions_(Grenadier)#4002_Super_Villains_Box_Set

Question: Should I document and upload pictures of these accessories to the wiki?
  • Who's Online   37 Members, 3 Anonymous, 107 Guests (See full list)