pheonixwizzy

2012 Bones Vampire Set whats inside?

Does that mean I could add more to my, already way over budget, pledge? If that is the case, this could prove to be evil. EVIL.

Does that mean I could add more to my, already way over budget, pledge? If that is the case, this could prove to be evil. EVIL.

Bryan's said if you've already locked in then your pledge cannot be altered. *head scratch* Although it's possible you could sign up with a different e-mail address and add more stuff on, coming in the latest shipping wave...

I'm guessing this is related to the fact that over 1k people haven't yet locked in their orders, so Reaper can't close down the Pledge Manager.

• Like 1

Congrats, Pho! Once that arrives, you will be able to paint all the things. What did you get?

If you haven't already locked in, might I strongly suggest dragons? You can never have enough dragons. 

• Like 1

Bryan's said if you've already locked in then your pledge cannot be altered. *head scratch* Although it's possible you could sign up with a different e-mail address and add more stuff on, coming in the latest shipping wave...

I'm guessing this is related to the fact that over 1k people haven't yet locked in their orders, so Reaper can't close down the Pledge Manager.

this is a piece of information that I may have to try and forget. I would like to live until my order arrives and, hard as I may try to change her mind, my wife values housing and food over minis and paint.
  • Like 4

Congrats, Pho! Once that arrives, you will be able to paint all the things. What did you get?

If you haven't already locked in, might I strongly suggest dragons? You can never have enough dragons. 

i got core plus exp sets 1 and 2

• Like 1

I won one of these at the con this year, at first I didn't know what I won since I am a noob and all, I thought it was a box of vampire miniatures... but once I figured out what it was and now that I have gone through the box, all I can say is that it is a box full of awesomeness!!!!!!!! Thanks again Reaper for the great give away!

• Like 7