pheonixwizzy

2012 Bones Vampire Set whats inside?

Does that mean I could add more to my, already way over budget, pledge? If that is the case, this could prove to be evil. EVIL.

Bryan's said if you've already locked in then your pledge cannot be altered. *head scratch* Although it's possible you could sign up with a different e-mail address and add more stuff on, coming in the latest shipping wave...

I'm guessing this is related to the fact that over 1k people haven't yet locked in their orders, so Reaper can't close down the Pledge Manager.

........I could

.....get my MOUSLINGS!?! A second numenera set....mashaaf.......

Edited by MissMelons
  • Like 4

Just a minor correction to the Vampire box image posted at the top of this thread: 

The metal Sophie miniature and her bike were part of the original "Vampire" pledge level, but they are not included in the box.

• Like 1

Does that mean I could add more to my, already way over budget, pledge? If that is the case, this could prove to be evil. EVIL.

Bryan's said if you've already locked in then your pledge cannot be altered. *head scratch* Although it's possible you could sign up with a different e-mail address and add more stuff on, coming in the latest shipping wave...

I'm guessing this is related to the fact that over 1k people haven't yet locked in their orders, so Reaper can't close down the Pledge Manager.

........I could

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

• Like 3

........I could

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

367312_original.jpg

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 4