TaleSpinner

Cyber Lady

Wow, looking awesome Andy!

Crossbow is crazy cool.

Does that left horn (is it a horn?) need some smoothing out at the top behind the helmet?

• Like 1

Tentacles actually.  Maybe.  I'll check it in RL and see if it is a trick of the light or real.  Thanks.

Edited by TaleSpinner
  • Like 1

Tentacles actually.  Maybe, I'll check it in RL and see if it is a trick of the light or real.  Thanks.

Hard to tell with green sculpts, I wasn't sure what they were, cool either way though  ^_^

Yeah, it looks like when you squish the green stuff together and it isn't smoothed all the way where you get that slight crinkle to me, hopefully a trick of the light tho.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 1

Tentacles actually.  Maybe, I'll check it in RL and see if it is a trick of the light or real.  Thanks.

Hard to tell with green sculpts, I wasn't sure what they were, cool either way though  ^_^

Yeah, it looks like when you squish the green stuff together and it isn't smoothed all the way where you get that slight crinkle to me, hopefully a trick of the light tho.

Also, sometimes the crinkle lines are still visible even after they are smooth.  The visible lines are where the seam was.  I'm not sure what this is.  I'm not in my studio now.

Oooooh how am I only finding this thread now? Awesome stuff!

And by the way, the bookcase in KS2 is the thing my husband was most excited about from the kick starter and says he needs at least 20 after they hit retail :P so do know your hard work is appreciated and admired!

• Like 4

Good eye! It is a real wrinkle, very small.  I'll patch it tomorrow.

• Like 2

And by the way, the bookcase in KS2 is the thing my husband was most excited about from the kick starter and says he needs at least 20 after they hit retail :P so do know your hard work is appreciated and admired!

That makes me very happy, Siri.  So are you going to freehand the titles on the spines for him?

• Like 3

That makes me very happy, Siri.  So are you going to freehand the titles on the spines for him?

I'm definitely going to try! We didn't order them though, we'll have to pick up bookcases when they hit retail  ::P: Couldn't fit them in sadly, but we're definitely picking up some bookcases when it goes retail

• Like 1

I'm pretty stoked about the furniture too, as I've mentioned before.  I really want to play HeroQuest with my kids but compared to the other stuff they've seen me work on the original board game just doesn't have enough appeal.  You're dungeon decor will go a long way towards fixing that!

Edited by Girot
  • Like 2

THAT is perfect!

I just finished her other hand. Once it cures I just need to fit them better to her arms and do touch-ups.  She'll be done by Monday.

Edited by TaleSpinner
  • Like 2

Final:

post-140-0-41590500-1409018395.jpg post-140-0-82374100-1409018395.jpg

post-140-0-19956900-1409018396.jpg post-140-0-59232800-1409018396.jpg

post-140-0-00443200-1409018397.jpg post-140-0-40974800-1409018397.jpg

post-140-0-81921100-1409018397.jpg

Note that on the tentacle and hand you can see a darker line where i patched them (and it is purposefully creased underneath the tentacle as per my reference).  These are not imperfections but the seam where I blended down. Sometimes the seams show darker even though they are smoothly blended.

Edited by TaleSpinner
  • Like 20