Sign in to follow this  
airviper

Smaug

Neat idea on the gold and gems going up his belly.

Congrats on your engagement.

• Like 1

Re:  your engagement/impending doo--errr wedding:  Congratulations!  (Or congratudolences, whichever you prefer).

I like the idea of having the gems and gold scuttled into the belly of smaug, it's something new I don't recall seeing before with any painted dragon, well done with something new!

• Like 1

Did you remember to leave a small patch unprotected?  :;):   Definitely an awesome Smaug interpretation of the Pathfinder Red Dragon!  Thanks for sharing.  ^_^

• Like 4

Thanks! the gem was actually my fiance's suggestion. He even went out and bought small swarovski crystals for it :) Since I would never buy something fancy like that on my own for a mini.

• Like 3

Yes, there is a small white spot on the under belly ^_^

Did you remember to leave a small patch unprotected?  :;):   Definitely an awesome Smaug interpretation of the Pathfinder Red Dragon!  Thanks for sharing.  ^_^

• Like 5

I picked up cheap gold glitter. Super glue on the raw bones as I wanted to make sure the jewels stuck to the plastic instead of paint on the plastic.

I think this rendition of Smaug is really, really charming. I love it! What did you use for the majority of the gold?

• Like 4

Cool! Love the treasure embedded in his belly. Well done with the eyes as well. He definitely looks the part of greedy ol' Smaug!