Very nice! I think the stumps could've used a bit of 'cutting up' to make the wounds look more ragged and jagged and less clean cut, but I didn't think about that until right now so a bit late =P

Regardless of that minor detail, I think it looks amazing and the blood effects are awesome! 

• Like 2

Very nice! I think the stumps could've used a bit of 'cutting up' to make the wounds look more ragged and jagged and less clean cut, but I didn't think about that until right now so a bit late =P

Regardless of that minor detail, I think it looks amazing and the blood effects are awesome! 

The figure looks very nice - and very gory!  I agree that the wounds look too nice, but I do have a solution for that.  It involves a tub of gloss super-heavy gel and a single bottle of blood red paint (I would recommend Reaper's Carnage Red to give a lighter contrast to the deep blood color you already have).  Dab a few globs on where you want more of a generic gore effect, and you're good to go.  It'll certainly make the wounds look more like wounds than flat surfaces that someone painted the color of blood - though the effect can be rather disturbing when applied correctly...

• Like 1

Nice colors all around.

Nice blood effect on the snow.

I will agree with the others about the straight wound cuts but still think it looks good.

Very nice overall sir.

Thanks Siri! We'll just call his axe a vorpal blade able to shear through things with ease and leaving clean cuts  :;):

He's such a 'bamf'. 

Beefcake right? 

Wow great job love what you did with him

Thanks! He really was a fun project.

The figure looks very nice - and very gory!  I agree that the wounds look too nice, but I do have a solution for that.  It involves a tub of gloss super-heavy gel and a single bottle of blood red paint (I would recommend Reaper's Carnage Red to give a lighter contrast to the deep blood color you already have).  Dab a few globs on where you want more of a generic gore effect, and you're good to go.  It'll certainly make the wounds look more like wounds than flat surfaces that someone painted the color of blood - though the effect can be rather disturbing when applied correctly...

Actually used the Citadel Special Effects "Blood of the Blood God" for the blood, it dries shiny so it must have some of the Gel in it. I might go back in with some Tar Gel and add some lighter colored red to it per your suggestion though, just to give it more bloody depth. Thanks!

Wow! That's easily your best work to date! It looks really good and you can really tell that you spent a lot of quality time on it!

Thank you very much, he really was a joy to work on with all his detail, makes me love resin now.

Where did the axe come from?

Axe is from the Fantasy Weapons Pack (Reaper SKU #03560)

Nice colors all around.

Nice blood effect on the snow.

I will agree with the others about the straight wound cuts but still think it looks good.

Very nice overall sir.

Thank you!

Wow, that's some really incredible skin work there. Very, very good work.

I appreciate the kind words, thank you very much.

The skin turned out really nice. Personally I'd have preferred more shadows but that's just me.

Great job!

• Like 1

Thanks Cash and Junex! 

@Junex - More shadows where? His skin? Just curious cause I came from a red base-coat and went with mostly the golden skin triad after that (all Reaper MSP).

Haha! He is great! ...and gory!  I must say that I'm quite jealous of everyone who got this sculpt. I found out about it after it was sold out... LOL! Great job on the skin shading and on the blues! With all the severed limbs, it looks like he could use a bit more blood splatter on himself. I haven't gotten a chance to do this, as I have young 'uns and would hate to traumatize them. However, if I were, I would probably try something like this.... Great job! Keep up the excellent work! Can't wait to see what you come up with next Ub3r!!!  ::D:

• Like 2

Haha! He is great! ...and gory!  I must say that I'm quite jealous of everyone who got this sculpt. I found out about it after it was sold out... LOL! Great job on the skin shading and on the blues! With all the severed limbs, it looks like he could use a bit more blood splatter on himself. I haven't gotten a chance to do this, as I have young 'uns and would hate to traumatize them. However, if I were, I would probably try something like this.... Great job! Keep up the excellent work! Can't wait to see what you come up with next Ub3r!!!  ::D:

Thanks Kharsin! I thought about adding more blood to the figure, but I really didn't want to cover up that 20+ hours of hard work to get everything just so. I might still add more gore to the ground with Tar Gel mixed with different reds for a stringier look and more depth to the colors. I am also a huge fan of MV and Roman Lappat, he's frickin amazing. Hopefully I don't disappoint with my next figure!

• Like 1