• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shin Okada
      I saw a tweet in Japanese which says soaking Bones in benzine for about 2 days (more precisely, 44 hours, he says) removed plasticizer and bones are hardened. Did somebody tried this before? Any successful experience? Or experienced some problem? 
    • By Logos
      Beard did not come out very good on Camera.  Otherwise I think he turned out pretty good.

• By Logos
      Not sure of the name on this one but he turned out pretty good.  I did the eyes on this one but because of the hood the camera I was using could pick it up and the flash washed everything out.

• By Logos
      I really like how this one turned out.  I wasn't too stoked on it at first but he really grew on me once I got some paint on him.

• By Logos
      Wish I had the metal version of this one I think.  When you look at all the detail that was lost in the bones model...ugh he is a smooshie duckling.  Good enough for an NPC though.  

Also sorry about the camera picks being a bit out of focus.  Did them with my phone and I see now that the manual settings I was using were a little off.  I was using autofocus but I don't think the camera in my motorola is any better than the camera on my old Samsung Note 3.  In some ways I think its inferior.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)