03805: Christina, Female Cleric (6.99) x1
09720: Bone Colors (9.85) x1
09741: Terran Khaki (9.85) x1
09792: Vampiric Skintones Colors (9.85) x1

6 people like this

1 hour ago, Grayfax said:

Purchased:

1,000 Perfect Size KMC Sleeves

480 Standard Size KMC Sleeves... after discussion of drafting my own box, I need different colors so I can do it easily... and then can use them for building decks later on.

Strong Desire Achieved:

Aaron Cain Dice & Deckvault

You're going in hard.

1 hour ago, Grayfax said:

Purchased:

480 Standard Size KMC Sleeves... after discussion of drafting my own box, I need different colors so I can do it easily... and then can use them for building decks later on.

Strong Desire Achieved:

You're going in hard.

3 people like this

1 hour ago, pcktlnt said:
2 hours ago, Grayfax said:

Purchased:

Strong Desire Achieved:

You're going in hard.

Eh... hard enough... not too bad though.  I've gotten a little birthday money early.  And watching the Taldorian episode on quitting Magic made me realize that the perspective of looking back on hobbies as things that influenced my life was fairly poignant.  I had all of the cards he was mentioning.  I figure this time around, even if I only do it for a while, it will still be wise to protect them better than I did in the past, then I can always bring them back out in the future if interest wanes.  I do have foil cards from my second jaunt in '11 or '12 that have curved significantly.  As I hadn't really started getting what I wanted yet for protection... I figured I needed to look into it more.  As I was looking at deck boxes the point kept being made over and over about whether they would hold single or double sleeved cards.  So then I looked up why one would double sleeve cards... and that made a lot of sense.  Considering the 1,000 inner sleeves are just a little over $20, it made complete sense to me to go ahead and get those.  After the reviews of what works with the double sleeving system... then that was a no brainer.  I just wanted to look into it before I spent a lot of money.  

And partly you are guilty for the additional sleeves I got.  I had not thought of doing draft style decks from the booster box.  It will be good brain training... and then when I have done what I can with them, I'll have three different colors of sleeves I can make decks from.  One of which I intend to be a Commander deck... which will use the old cards primarily.  

I know I'm going in fast and hard, initially, but I think it is for a good cause.  Sure I could do less, but I'm just matching what he bought and I expect we'll have a lot of fun outside of work.  And I think he is worth the investment of my time and money.  Even if I don't find other players (but I think that will happen from comments I have gotten from others).

3 people like this

Uh oh....

all tufts by Silflor on sale at scenic Express dot com......

4 people like this

1 hour ago, knarthex said:

Uh oh....

all tufts by Silflor on sale at scenic Express dot com......

Yup, saw that too. Also micromark is doing something. 

3 people like this

I'm wiping out my European wishlist one company at a time.  It means this month's hobby budget is essentially gone the first week of the month, but in return I get free shipping so that's nice.

First off the list: Nocturna.  They still have a few more models that I'm interested in, but I'm assuming they'll still be around in 2018.  Most of these are licensed properties but I doubt I follow the original artwork.

Lancelot

Spoiler

13-63-zoom.jpg

Luz: New York

Spoiler

44-157-zoom.jpg

Luna's Soldier

Spoiler

74-195-zoom.jpg

Farewell

Spoiler

101-252-zoom.jpg

Memories of the Void Seed [NSFW]

7 people like this

Good choices Auberon!

2 people like this

April 30th Reaper order came today! Fast shipping once again.

Thank you Reaper!

6 people like this

Received my Scale 75 paints and Greenstuff World tufts and my GW Bastiladon.

5 people like this

hmmm ro pre-order or not to pre-order.. 

il_570xN.1225390161_oh98.thumb.jpg.dc91ce7956bb51842b93b8c6758f7223.jpg

7 people like this

Stopped by the secondhand store run by the local Salvation Army today, and picked up new insoles for my M77s, a paperback with 'lighthearted anectdotes' from Snorri's Kings Sagas($3), 2 hardcover volumes 'Norway in War 1940 - 1945'(these are big, heavy bricks, also $3 each) and a 4000 piece jigsaw puzzle for $10.(Yes, it's supposed to be complete. The pieces are still in the original plastic bag)

Also, picked up a new corded drill at the HW store since the old crapped out while I was cleaning out rust earlier this week...

5 people like this

Pendraken order came today!! Wahooo!! Lotsa tiny metal goodness

(40 10mm figures)

Pendraken figures (40)

4 people like this

Wow! Those are SMALL! 

2 people like this

Broke down and picked up some lovely tufts and flowers from scenic express.  Been sitting with stuff in my cart for a while and finally pulled the trigger.  Have a flower knight and witch that I need to paint up sometime "soon". 

4 people like this

The 10 pounds of rubber was not enough.  I had to run out and buy another pound.  I still have mold boxes that are not started, but I got the important projects poured.  I just need another 5 pounds for what I have ready, and that's assuming that I don't come up with anything new in the next few days.

But tomorrow afternoon or evening, once I get back from Guardians 2, I can see if the molds came out ok.

5 people like this