Thrym

Department of Acquisitions

On 6/16/2017 at 0:45 AM, Talae said:

For those at Origins, is there any Reaper stuff that are must haves?

I have a coworker that is there, but they know nothing about minis and/or paint. I could maybe ask them to pick me up stuff, but it would have to be a specific request. 

Individual minis from the core set are all there as are the cannon from Victoria and Ma'al and a couple other Bones 3 Dragons

• Like 1

On 6/16/2017 at 0:45 AM, Talae said:

For those at Origins, is there any Reaper stuff that are must haves?

I have a coworker that is there, but they know nothing about minis and/or paint. I could maybe ask them to pick me up stuff, but it would have to be a specific request. 

As I mentioned in another thread, Michelle and I made a VERY impromptu visit to Origins Wednesday/Thursday.

I got caught up on my 25th Anniversary minis from Jan - Apr. :wub:

594563288a90c_Reaper25-Jan.thumb.png.0eebec40a7b7a14ee4f87008ffd06df7.png 59456322ec1a1_Reaper25-Feb.thumb.png.d0d88b0e8c5c1acff36b91d13e53cf8b.png

59456317c81e6_Reaper25-Mar.thumb.png.aabc64acfea19d314ee4d3af3adef1db.png 5945631d5663c_Reaper25-Apr.thumb.png.1f7f40f8f24bcc7e7a26f8b85bfbf589.png

Edited by Dan Goodchild
Layout
  • Like 12

3 minutes ago, Dan Goodchild said:

As I mentioned in another thread, Michelle and I made a VERY impromptu visit to Origins Wednesday/Thursday.

I got caught up on my 25th Anniversary minis from Jan - Apr. :wub:

594563288a90c_Reaper25-Jan.thumb.png.0eebec40a7b7a14ee4f87008ffd06df7.png 59456322ec1a1_Reaper25-Feb.thumb.png.d0d88b0e8c5c1acff36b91d13e53cf8b.png

59456317c81e6_Reaper25-Mar.thumb.png.aabc64acfea19d314ee4d3af3adef1db.png 5945631d5663c_Reaper25-Apr.thumb.png.1f7f40f8f24bcc7e7a26f8b85bfbf589.png

Awesome!

I had my friend pick up the four Limited Edition paints that were posted earlier.

• Like 4

Did a few ebay auctions I've had in my cart for a few months today.

All for ReaperCon again. Seems to be my motivation of buying these days.

WOTC D&D Mini Desert of Desolation Shadow Mastiff X4

4Ground Furniture 28mm Book Shelf Cupboard - Medium Wood

Prepainted Hirst Arts terrain:

Legendary Realms Terrain Terrain 28mm Boulders - Small Pack x3  (Only need 1 but the price was perfect)

Legendary Realms Terrain Terrain 28mm Barrels - Broken Pack x5 (these will be used as errr ummm well I guess my players will find out!)

Hirst Arts cast in resin:

Hirst Arts Rubble Floor Tiles Mold #264  (only needed a few tiles but they'll add to a encounter)

Working on my June Reaper order but I may hold off till next week for this one, due to I found a site out of the UK that may fill some of my interior item needs.

• Like 4

Acquired my rulebook for Warhammer 40,000 8th Edition from the game store. It seems I also ordered my birthday present(s) from my mother last night. Again, like last time, these are all Games Workshop products so not as exciting as Reaper stuff but we all must make do somehow in life.

1x Index Book Collection - all five Indices for Warhammer 40,000

1x Adeptus Mechanicus Tech-Priest Dominus

1x Exalted Hero of Chaos - the old Wulfrik model

1x Corpse Cart

1x Assassin

The last three models are for Age of Sigmar and will be heavily converted. I really need to make a thread for that.

• Like 2

Picked up my copy of the Dark Imperium starter box, Imperium 1 index, Imperium 2 index, and Xenos 2 index.

• Like 3

I'm feeling pleased with myself. An original (gently used) copy of Hidden Shrine Of Tamoachan presented itself on a clearance table today for three bucks... with original Erol Otus cover art.

FreeRPG2017c.thumb.jpg.664b36a0b223b712f236432bf6471004.jpg

• Like 9

Having basically more than doubled my collection of RP AD&D Adventurers in recent weeks, I have acquired a need for a larger shadowbox to show them off in. The current one my mother bought me when I was fifteen, and it's a generic shadowbox so some of the compartments are too small and others are too large for standard-sized minis.

Therefore, I have acquired wood and glue. And a new project.

Current shadowbox is 18-in. wide by 20-in. tall, planning to upgrade to about 24 x 28... Working out the math tomorrow.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dr.Bedlam said:

I'm feeling pleased with myself. An original (gently used) copy of Hidden Shrine Of Tamoachan presented itself on a clearance table today for three bucks... with original Erol Otus cover art.

FreeRPG2017c.thumb.jpg.664b36a0b223b712f236432bf6471004.jpg

Space 1889 player Doc?????

Could never find people to play....:down:

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, knarthex said:

Space 1889 player Doc?????

Could never find people to play....:down:

Sure! What's not to like? Although those are for a friend.

• Like 3

Aside from the materials for my new shadowbox, I also impulse purchased one of these at the local Toy Vault for $18..

Because I really needed another Someday project. :rolleyes:

Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. Blank Female Figure...

It's a 4-inch-tall action figure with 15 points of articulation. You can buy kits with different heads hands, feet and Greek-inspired armor...

I plan to use it as a sculpting armature.

• Like 3

The marines don't have chapter markings molded to them. Mine are going to be Crimson Fists.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sergeant_Crunch said:

The marines don't have chapter markings molded to them. Mine are going to be Crimson Fists.

Rogal Dorn was a punk!

Iron Within, Iron Without!!!

• Like 2