Thrym

Department of Acquisitions

Saw this on an online auction site and had to have it. 

original (5).jpg

original.jpg

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Beagle said:

original (5).jpg

original.jpg

Moonraker?

I would've pegged you as an Octapussy fan.

• Like 4

June just placed...

03116: Black Legionnaire w/ Crossbow $4.99 x1
14400: Overlord Crossbowman $4.99 x1
02691: Striges $4.99 x3
03813: Female Hobgoblin Archer $6.29 x1
03819: Hobgoblin Captain $7.79 x1
74023: 30mm Round Plastic Display Base (12) $4.99 x1

Happy 25th Anniversary! Your order has received 1x Tristan Loremistress

• Like 5

On 6/26/2017 at 9:30 PM, Unruly said:

He said he also had some of the big Partha dragons in a box somewhere in storage that he was trying to find. If one of them is Takhisis I would be very hard pressed not to buy it just because...

If he finds that box, expect a few PMs...

• Like 4

Scrounged a copy of the Burning Wheel system; I keep hearing about it here and there; seemed a good enough reason to snag a copy when I saw it go by.

Also, sore feet and a blistered heel; clearly those boots are not as broken in as I thought, *grumble*

• Like 3

On 6/25/2017 at 10:06 PM, Dr.Bedlam said:

I found me a bottle of Dragon Sauce.

09876a9f-cf44-47f0-bca8-a0af283b7cb8_1.629404706100002b4830f38013d5d271.jpeg.8c15a4da1deee17e4e33c14153cbcafe.jpeg I thought they quit making the stuff! They made Dragon Sauce and Tiger Sauce, and then one day, allovasudden, it was just Tiger Sauce. None of the local grocers carried Dragon Sauce any more. And then, I find it at the little indy meat market down the street... fifteen years later!

Still vurra tasty stuff!

I hate to tell you Doc...but, 2 legs + 2 wings + 1 tail = A Wyvern. That there's Wyvern Sauce... ::P: ...completely different!!

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Beagle said:

original (5).jpg

original.jpg

Nice!

A question, about such purchases...do you tend to keep it in the original package as a collector's item, or will you unpack and play with it???

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TGP said:

I hate to tell you Doc...but, 2 legs + 2 wings + 1 tail = A Wyvern. That there's Wyvern Sauce... ::P: ...completely different!!

Right? Gotta love the 'mystic' Asian condiment you got there with a European wyvern coat of arms. ::D:

• Like 3

Missed the delivery yesterday but can pick my FIRST REAPER ORDER today when i'll be back from work.

03444: Marcus Gideon, Undead Hunter (5.99) x1
14136: Thorvald, Dwarf Bear Rider (16.99) x1
14460: Dwarven Pathfinder Grunt (5.99) x1
60177: Crowe, Iconic Bloodrager (9.49) x1

Crowe is for me, i'm gonna play a Goliath Bloodhunter (Matt Mercer's homebrew class) yes.. goliath.. i rolled from all the classes choices xD

The others are from various friends in the same campaign who also wants them painted by me. Lets say they don't really have any artistic hand with a brush. 

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Beagle said:

original (5).jpg

original.jpg

Oooh... nice!  Though he seems to be missing some of the more ... underclad... props!

• Like 3

I acquired a fairly organized Bones area of my game room. (Not pictured: Painted minis, prepaints, Dwarven Forge terrain, board games, basing materials, etc.)

20170628_111852.thumb.jpg.b3a41608e1474b76d912a629693fe6d9.jpg

20170628_112117.thumb.jpg.e0cd6eb328ade081e816a2760fa11f05.jpg

• Like 12

9 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

Nice!

A question, about such purchases...do you tend to keep it in the original package as a collector's item, or will you unpack and play with it???

This one's going to stay in the box, the big cellophane window means you can see most of the model without removing it. And I really like the packaging

• Like 8