Thrym

Department of Aquisitions

13712 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, OneBoot said:
21 hours ago, Mad Jack said:

Sir Forscale is going to become Sir Futurescale 2.0 so I have one of my own...

Yours was my favorite, he turned out so awesome!! Your conversion and paint job on him were both exceptional. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Ya never know, I might decide to do a Sir Purplescale with a space-kitty helmet... ::P:

2 people like this

Ordered, a Stephanie Law coloring book. :wub:

1423.thumb.jpg.d4bb86b53ad1ff6008926611673cd70d.jpg

3 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sharkbelly
      So, it seems like I'm not very good at the "Work in Progress" thing. Here is my finished mind flayer/bathalian.

• By Thes Hunter
      So I have a way of grabbing some terrain items for a 'quick' paint job, and it turning out to be not so quick. See what I mean with the Bones book cases, and barrels, some cows, and the Bones 1 caskets.  

I should have known better when I sat down to knock out just a couple of beds. Well... maybe they don't look as good as I think they do, because I know how much bleeding time I put into them, and maybe I've gotten some Stockholm syndrome towards them.

I'll let you all decide.

And just because, Here's a Pig to wrap in all those blankets.

Let me know what you all think.

Thanks for looking!
    • By Thes Hunter
      Nothing too exciting, just yet another example of my tabletop painting.
      har har har... Sorry couldn't resist.

But these  were actually really quick. (I had remembered my wood formula by then. Of course I yet again didn't write it down, cause I always think, "I'll remember." )

• By Baldur8762
      Hello all,

This is the 3rd mini I have ever painted.  It is from the Learn To Paint Kit: Layer Up!  I am pleased with how it came out, though once again I think the pictures do not do it justice.  I followed the directions in almost all regards, however I used a flesh wash instead of what the booklet called for, and I tried out a Gemstone colour from GW on the gemstone. The number one thing I learned from this kit was glazing.  WOW! Its so simple but it helped smooth the transitions between highlights so well that I will never not glaze again.  Please let me know what you all think! I really want critiques too! Help me get better at this hobby that I love so much!

• By evilcoatrack
      I've had this guy since the first kickstarter and have put off painting him due to his distinct lack of a nose in the bones version.  A couple nights ago I decided to perform some rhinoplasty with green stuff so I could put him to use in a D&D game.  I went with metallic paints rather than spend too much time blending NMM on his armor, and it doesn't hurt that he'll look shiny on the table. 

The design on the shield is the symbol of the Forgetten Realms deity Tempus, but it also works for the Red Knight (whose red horse chess piece is a less exciting design to paint).

• Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)