Bonwirn

So who is excited about ReaperCon 2015?

what if we don't plan on bringing spray primer...?

Well, they did say for using the booth. I suppose there would be other uses perhaps. Say... Trying to make a phone call, looking for a lost sonic screwdriver, seeing if it is bigger on the inside.

• Like 4

I'll likely have a can with. I share.

That would be awesome. I'm also seeing more and more the downsides of flying in, lol

Hence the reason I am willing to drive for a day.  (Of course we have a lot of fun chewing the fat on the way down too. Kris and I have been friends since we were 11; now days, this car trip is the only time we really get to catch up each year, just the two of us.)

• Like 6

So if you're building that true to spec, you should be able to fit the entire convention in there to include lodging, right?

• Like 3

That is an awesome spray booth.

Sent an email to Hasslefree yesterday morning but have not got a reply so hopefully they are just busy with Salute.

I have started to warn people at work that I will be gone, although when I tell them I will be in Texas they ask if it is for work as our corporate office is in Dallas. Even with everything I need to do before then, I cannot wait for it to be next week.

So if you're building that true to spec, you should be able to fit the entire convention in there to include lodging, right?

We're having some problems with the Eye of Harmony interface at the moment.

We're having some problems with the Eye of Harmony interface at the moment.
So it doesn't have a pool room?
  • Like 1

Maybe, though flying makes aerosols a little trickier. Plus extra luggage weight lol

I'm sure you can find spray primer you can use without bringing your own.

*takes mental note* for next year, buy several cans of spray primer, fill out vendor form, sell at 'con' prices, profit........by the gods I'm evil!

• Like 2