Bonwirn

So who is excited about ReaperCon 2015?

Maybe, though flying makes aerosols a little trickier. Plus extra luggage weight lol

I'm sure you can find spray primer you can use without bringing your own.

*takes mental note* for next year, buy several cans of spray primer, fill out vendor form, sell at 'con' prices, profit........by the gods I'm evil!

And what is the vendor room gatekeeper going to get out of this evil plan, which requires his complete cooperation to work.

• Like 4

Except you just revealed your plan ::P:

Isn't that on, like, page 1 of the Villain's handbook? That monologuing about one's evil plan is mandatory? :lol:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 3

Maybe, though flying makes aerosols a little trickier. Plus extra luggage weight lol

I'm sure you can find spray primer you can use without bringing your own.
*takes mental note* for next year, buy several cans of spray primer, fill out vendor form, sell at 'con' prices, profit........by the gods I'm evil!

And what is the vendor room gatekeeper going to get out of this evil plan, which requires his complete cooperation to work.

http://www.american-buddha.com/ghostbust.169a.gif

• Like 3

A small percentage might find its way into the gatekeepers pocket. You know.....trickle down economics. Don't forget that Evil Retainers fees are tax deductible...

• Like 3

A small percentage might find its way into the gatekeepers pocket. You know.....trickle down economics. Don't forget that Evil Retainers fees are tax deductible...

I think I'll need more than a trickle down amount, after all I control location too.

• Like 6

I think I'll need more than a trickle down amount, after all I control location too.

Would you say that you control the horizontal, and that you control the vertical? :huh:

• Like 4

If you really want to make money, stand outside the booth and charge per use.  It is a service to those flying home not to have to buy a whole can and pitch it, yet you'd rack up a lot more per can of stock.

• Like 4

Would you say that you control the horizontal, and that you control the vertical? :huh:

I would go that far, although I can't control volume.

• Like 4

Yes...but he who controls the Spice, controls the universe!!!!!

Fortunately we aren't talking about Spice here and I could control the competition as well.

• Like 5

Yes...but he who controls the Spice, controls the universe!!!!!

Fortunately we aren't talking about Spice here and I could control the competition as well.

Noooooo! Not the competition.

/sacrifices chocolate

• Like 4

Noooooo! Not the competition.

/sacrifices chocolate

Woah... woah... woah! Don't be hasty now!  :wow:

• Like 2