Bonwirn

So who is excited about ReaperCon 2015?

I meant to ask: do the costumes have to be sci-fi...?

Yes and No.  Can you wear a non sci-fi costume (while it fits under the CoC of the con)? Yes.  For credit? No, it has to be theme....i think.

• Like 2

I meant to ask: do the costumes have to be sci-fi...?

Yes and No.  Can you wear a non sci-fi costume (while it fits under the CoC of the con)? Yes.  For credit? No, it has to be theme....i think.

• Show up in a Themed Costume for 100 ReaperBucks*

*Come by the Registration Desk each day you wear a qualifying shirt or costume to receive these ReaperBucks. No repeat gains.

• Like 1

"Repeat Gains" sounds like a weightlifting term :lol:

Cool to know a qualifying shirt works first...Cause my sith robes are stinkin' hot to wear most places as is lol.

• Like 2

There is an auto parts store near the Best Western Lake Dallas (old ReaperCon hotel) that should have Duplicolor. So, you could get some on the way to the Meet and Greet, the factory tour, or the Thursaday night dinner. And, remember, there should also be the Reaper Brush On Primer available.

Ron

• Like 4

Yup O'Riley's. If anything Wallyworld has Rustoleum or Krylon. Which also on the way to HQ. ::):

• Like 1

Cool to know a qualifying shirt works first...Cause my sith robes are stinkin' hot to wear most places as is lol.

Shirts are worth 50, costumes worth 100.  You can only get the benefit for one item per day per attendee.

• Like 2

Shirts are worth 50, costumes worth 100.  You can only get the benefit for one item per day per attendee.

The 2015 shirt is worth 50, right?  Think it was older ReaperCon shirts were worth 20.

I think a 2004 shirt should be worth 1000 Reaper Bucks. The older they are the more they should be worth!

• Like 7

I think a 2004 shirt should be worth 1000 Reaper Bucks. The older they are the less more they should be worth!

FTFY!  :;):

• Like 1

I got a 2014.  What would make that a bit unfair would be someone with a 2005 shirt.  At that point they have so many Reaperbucks that the auction is no fair. :)

• Like 1

I got a 2014.  What would make that a bit unfair would be someone with a 2005 shirt.  At that point they have so many Reaperbucks that the auction is no fair. :)

I have them all! Besides you should never bid against the auctioneer.

• Like 6

I have the shirt from the previous sci-fi Sophie convention, so I'll have 50 whole Reaper bucks. Loads more than last year!

• Like 4