Bonwirn

So who is excited about ReaperCon 2015?

OK, two days left for painting before I leave. I can do this!

I'm considering whether I should bring any M:tG cards with me. I don't play competitively any more, but I have EDH/commander decks I could bring if there's likely to be anyone playing.

• Like 2

I'm considering whether I should bring any M:tG cards with me. I don't play competitively any more, but I have EDH/commander decks I could bring if there's likely to be anyone playing.

..... maybe....   hmmm...  haven't played in years.  And I really regret selling my cards...  so maybe

• Like 1

..... maybe.... hmmm... haven't played in years. And I really regret selling my cards... so maybe

Well I think wife and I have about five or six EDH decks made up between us, so I could bring extras.

• Like 2

..... maybe....   hmmm...  haven't played in years.  And I really regret selling my cards...  so maybe

hehe I don't..... ^_^

Mine were never big items, more or less just pack pulls.

OK, I'm VERY excited for ReaperCon now.  It is freezing here today and, when I got up this morning, it was actually snowing!

What is the temperature like in Denton right now? 

According to google 69 ::):

looking at the weather forecast looks like a storm passes through before the Con & it's 70s after that.. (sound allot like here right now)

• Like 1

We just had a storm from NW come through early this morning so it helped. I saw temps were going to be at high 80s end of week and weekend but that was days ago.  Never go by a forecast here in TX.  Wake up and look out the window.  If it is wet then it rained. If it is white then it snowed/sleeted.  If it is white and white then it snowed/sleeted and you should not eat any.

• Like 4

I have two days of work left before I'm off for the Con, but I am really having a hard time focusing on the XSLT I need to code today.  <_<

Ended up making a really stupid syntax error that took me an hour to find and was late to take my painting lunch, so I didn't get as much done on that. 

I can bring my decks, I don't have any EDH.  Most are old, from the 90's, but I still play with my son and have one Kahn's deck I have been working on.  Kris, my friend coming with me, is really into MtG and I will ask him if he has any EDH decks too.

• Like 1

Question regarding the paints:

Which ones of these has been released before?

ReaperCon Banquet
Sophie Silver
Clockwork Brass

Frontier Blue

Hall of Fame Banquet
Briar Rose
Spring Green
Pirate Gold

Gold Level Ticketholders
Rich Green
Aquamarine Blue
Big Top Red

Grey ones are ones I know that have been released before. I'm not sure on Frontier Blue, sounds like something that was released last RCon.

Thanks

• Like 1

Question regarding the paints:

Which ones of these has been released before?

ReaperCon Banquet

Sophie Silver

Clockwork Brass

Frontier Blue

Hall of Fame Banquet

Briar Rose

Spring Green

Pirate Gold

Gold Level Ticketholders

Rich Green

Aquamarine Blue

Big Top Red

Grey ones are ones I know that have been released before. I'm not sure on Frontier Blue, sounds like something that was released last RCon.

Thanks

I've got them all from last RCon and do not have Frontier Blue.  Also do not have a Sophie Silver.  So that must have been before last year.  Otherwise your greyed out list looks accurate to me given I only have the last ReaperCon to go by.

• Like 2

I thought Briar Rose and Frontier Blue sounded like ones from previous years, But when I checked the paint chart that's pinned in this forum, I didn't see those names.

Spring Green was the name of a paint that was discontinued. It was part of a bright green triad. Moth Green from that same triad is the one that came back in one of the Old Favourite triads I believe.

• Like 2

/bummed no return of carnival purple 

:p 

I *MAY* have an extra from the couple of triad sets i picked up last con but did not get rid of over the last year.  Hit me up with a PM and I can check tonight when I get home to see if that was the set I had packed away.

• Like 2