July painting. 

Posted to avoid being overly mammalian

The front looks just as good. post-12081-0-84873600-1406476395_thumb.jpg

comparison between base coating with yellow and working outward (5+ days) , and jut doing highlights (1 day) 

post-12081-0-98579400-1406476422_thumb.jpg

This guy appears to have a fish in a weapon holster. I name him Fish Knight! 

post-12081-0-43994700-1406476445_thumb.jpg

Other stuff: some reposted 

post-12081-0-66335600-1405118763_thumb.jpg
post-12081-0-21539100-1405118753_thumb.jpg

post-12081-0-88521600-1406476413_thumb.jpg

post-12081-0-81055500-1406476419.jpg

post-12081-0-67439100-1406476435_thumb.jpg

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 18

Dang. I can feel the heat comin' off that elemental through my MONITOR!

• Like 4

I read this title as "Elvis Painting: July 2014" which perplexed me, thinking that perhaps you paint an Elvis mini for every month of the year? Then after scrolling through I thought "What kind of weird false advertising was that? Not a single Elvis anywhere." I then scrolled back up and realised that I am an idiot.  ::P:

Such a great collection of minis! That elemental has to be the standout though, I think! Well done!

• Like 2

Yeah, I thought that, too, when I saw the title; "Someone else is painting Elvii?"

• Like 1

I will be more complete on the next show-off thread title :) 

The large fire elemental was actually painted for 5 days in may, (before I got tired of painting it) - the deepest color was orange. 

he sat on my window ledge above my desk until June when I finally decided I could do better and finished him after another 3 days, going all the way to deep red.

I think the little fire looks good in person, but even my family prefers the Elemental. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this