I'd rather do that by attending Reapercon one year, cause that would also give me the opportunity to meet some of the forumites too.

So, is this you committing to RCON 15???

• Like 4

With me only being 2 weeks into my new job, and it being commission based, there's too much uncertainty for me to make plans like that at the moment.

• Like 3

Well if/when you go we'll have to hang out.

Definitely. Getting a chance to meet and maybe hang out with some of the regulars here is a prime motivation for going... One year.

Speaking of, if anyone is going to be in the Seattle area at the end of August during the PAX Prime convention, I'll be down there helping out Reaper at their booth and paint & take again. Come and say hi.

• Like 6

But visiting the Reaper Staff would be worth it, though I imagine they would be super busy. But the opportunity to thank everyone for their work would be nice. ^_^

Well, we shouted them pizza and beer last time around.  I'd like to think that we could organise something for them as a "Thank you for dealing with me / us!" this time around as well.  Maybe send a goblin with a shipment of stanky shoes for all involved.

• Like 7

I'd rather do that by attending Reapercon one year, cause that would also give me the opportunity to meet some of the forumites too.

The Reaper peeps are likely to be at least 50% less stressed at that point, too. They might even be able to acknowledge your thanks with something other than a weary groan.

I'm looking forward to making the trip to Reapercon from NZ next year.

• Like 7

Haha, everyone in Wave 2 with me is going to be all logical about waiting for it to arrive in the mail UNTIL the Wave 1 folks start talking about how excited they are that their Bones have arrived...

• Like 8

Lol, I'm wave 3... but a bit far to drive to pick up, even assuming my car was waterproof enough.

• Like 10

Haha, everyone in Wave 2 with me is going to be all logical about waiting for it to arrive in the mail UNTIL the Wave 1 folks start talking about how excited they are that their Bones have arrived...

I dunno.  It's going to be waaaay wasier for me this time knowing what wave I'm in and roughly when I can expect shipping to start:  half my issue last time was that we international backers really didn't have much clue as to when it was going to all be sent out.

Also, this time around I'm handling the international shipping myself, so yeah.  Feeling very logical and optimistic about my Wave 3 & Wave 7 orders >.>

• Like 4

Early birding this one.I think I pledged 2 core sets (one for a friend) right at the beginning.  It was the "I could use a few more dragons" impulse that got me at the end.  I went through and ranked the dragons by how much I wanted them ... then bought the top half the list. 

I managed to include a trip to reaper on my family vacation this year, which opened up the possibility of staying with Texas relatives for a con, but it won't be next year.  

And its time to admit it, I won't finish painting the whole vampire box before KS2 arrives.  but I will have finished painting all the minis that will fit in the case. 

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 6

Anyone with a late Wave can have me pick up their Bones and keep them safe until they make it out there.  Yeah that is a good plan. :P

• Like 4

I'm wave 3 (didn't have the time to f5 for an earlybird) so it looks like I know what I'm getting for Christmas.  It is truly amazing how many KS related birthday/Christmas/father's day gifts I get. ::P:

I was on the road at a conference on the west coast when things went live, but I managed to get up early and score a wave one.

So excited.

If it arrives in time, I'll be sure to bring some of the awesome to paint day to show off. :devil:

• Like 2

I'll bring mine, too. You guys can paint, and I'll remove tinny plastic baggins. O-O

I still need to get something to hold these in... 5-gallon Home Depot bucket, maybe?

And I just realized that tomorrow is first Friday! So close... so close... And once that's done, I'm gonna have to change my address, too. Need to get these shipped straight to the school, or dad might see his Christmas Squid!

• Like 7

I think I will finally be able to attend Reaper Con next year my job that I started earlier this year seems to be steady as long as I keep at it and I will be getting an actual income tax return this year lol which I think will be used for a trip to Rcon at last I hope I actually get to meet some forumites!

• Like 5