Sign in to follow this  
Auberon

14540: Crusader Casualty Marker

"Come back! It's only a flesh wound!" ...sorry I had a Holy Grail moment. VERY NICELY DONE! You got the died horribly effect across without the excess gore. When you finish off the base, please post another photo; re, I'm looking forward to the final touch.

• Like 5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kangaroorex
      I Don't have much to go on with this dragon.  its another one that has been sitting half finished on my shelf forever.  the bottom has some script on the bottom that looks like FWS and an 8.  other than that I don't have any clue where it comes from. 

but I finally dusted the mini off, freshened up the red (It was becoming a pink dragon) and decided to display it here.  hope everyone enjoys!

• By Kangaroorex
      What else to finish off the month of January but another dragon from my shelf of shame?  This is Ollie.  Ollie is from Impact miniatures and is supposed to be a mascot for one of the bloodbowl teams.  Tom Acquired the license to produce him and I got a copy.  I used him to test a number of different red effects and styles while working on another, bigger dragon.  The skills may not have panned out like I wanted but Ollie still came out pretty well and deserved to be finished and shown off.  Pictures are still with a phone camera but at least I got to my light box!  So without further ado:

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Defend the faith!

For the cause,
      Kev!
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Join the Crusade!

Donations accepted,
      Kev!
    • By Darcstaar
      I started painting these in 2007!  I had received two sets on clearance from a gaming website.
      I picked them up again briefly in 2011.
      I had just purchased a bunch of Vallejo Game Colors.
      I recently picked them up again to get them off the shelf of shame that they seemed to be permanent fixtures of.
      Sadly, the VGC Paints were not able to salvage.  One of them was more done than the others, so he looks a little different.
      The front right of the first picture.
      I finished them off quickly with Reaper paints.

This was the first time I primed minis white, then built up layers of very thinned basecoats.
      It made these guys much brighter.

Sorry some of the pics are out of focus.

I am thinking to do the next set more black/red or more of a realistic lizard scheme.
      Enjoy.

• Who's Online   22 Members, 4 Anonymous, 181 Guests (See full list)