Darcstaar

Crypt of the Everflame Recruitment

449 posts in this topic

To clarify: Self Sufficient and Precise Shot are Feats.

Traits are an optional Pathfinder mechanic that add background flavor that I opted to not incorporate into this PBP since it was my first one.

For 3rd level as a Ranger you get Endurance as a bonus feat.  You get your first Favored Terrain.  You also get another Feat.

Since you are going with the Archer fighting style, I would map out on a piece of paper what you are going to get as archer bonus feats, and fill the gaps with your usual level progression feats.

Weapon Focus (longbow), or Point Blank Shot would be good contenders for this point in your career, from a combat optimization perspective.

1 person likes this

Where is the +1 deflection bonus from?  Did you get a ring of Prot +1?  I don't see it on char sheet.

Chain mail +1 we found it in the dungeon.  Do I have it in the wrong spot?  Unless I have it wrong it's 6 for the armor and +1 deflection bonus.  Does it go somewhere else?

The +1 makes the armor bonus increase from 6 to 7.  It is not a deflection bonus.

With the armor bonus of +7 and shield bonus of +1 from the buckler, your AC is 18.

Sorry there was a 7 where there should have been a 6.  My bad.  Fixed now.  According is 18

I'm back in the land of the living.... until tomorrow at 4am, I'm sorry for dropping off without notice, I needed to go out of town with no notice for work.   I'm leaving tomorrow to go back to the same location, but I expect it to be only Monday return Tuesday. 

Khim leveled to 3.   https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=537893

Bear with me, I want to write out your Char Sheets to help me get organized and make sure we are all up to date... and don't lose them a la Mythweavers.

9 hours ago, Darcstaar said:

Bear with me, I want to write out your Char Sheets to help me get organized and make sure we are all up to date... and don't lose them a la Mythweavers.

You want me to send you a copy of my sheet?

I have the PDF link I can print.

Thanks.

1 person likes this

Looked through things:

I think I'm still waiting for Taeral.

Khim: 1. need to correct AC: +1 Armor, +2 Dex, +2 Wis(monk), +1 dodge= 16

2. Need 1 more feat.

2 regular and 2 bonus

3. Do current HP include bonus for favored class?

4. Melee bonuses need cleaning up weapon by weapon

Morgrym

1. Still entering a deflect bonus.  Instead, armor bonus is +7, shield is +1.

2. Saves need updating: base saves are +3/+1/+3.

3. Get rid of STR damage

4. Confirm extra skill point per level for favored class.

5. Melee attack bonuses need updating. BAB is +2

Quigley

I see 32 skill points.

it doesn't have point of Linguistics you mentioned.  That would get you to 33 skill points.  Confirm you did extra skill point per level for Favored Class.

Should be fixed now.  Sorry we've always treated the magic bonus separate to keep it identifiable from the armor.  Old habits die hard.  Also not used to a manual sheet.

Roo

What I did was use the favored class level bonus for a +1 HP. Are you using that option? Skill points or HPs usually, sometimes a minuscule bonus to a class ability (for me it is 1/2 vs Magical Writing, whoppie-do!!) as well. Unless this option is only open for non-Basic Pathfinder. I can always change it to a skill point. To be honest I was going to use it for Linguistics but I wasn't sure what languages would be useful later.

Actually I think I will swtich it over to a skill point & go with Linguistics afterall. I just need a new language.

Core Rulebook is +1 HP or +1 Skill Point.

The math for Quigley wasn't straightforward, which is why I asked.  Rogue SP is 8/lvl.  Int bonus is 2/lvl.

30 at level 3.  So to have 32 Skill ranks means 2 levels had to be Skill Ranks.

Hmmm looking at my sheet, I have the following:

Right now my updated sheet is:

+3 skill points from Favored Class. I changed the +1 HP to a +1 skill point.

33 skill points total (30+3) with Linguistics chosen as a new skill. No language picked yet.