CAVBOSS

The Almirithil Principality

The main logo and tactical emblem for our newest faction!

AMILLOGO.jpg

In 2024 the planet of Adon plunged into world war as the nations of Hakir and Racheau, with support from the Ritterlich, launched an offensive to conquer the planet. For eight years the horrors of war were visited upon the Adonese people, until the invaders were finally stopped by an allied army led by Breonne and Highlands forces. Fleeing the planet after their defeat, the ex-leaders arrived in the Mirith system, establishing a new nation, biding their time for revenge!

AMILMALE.jpg

• Like 3

This is really neat. I'm thinking a cool tank name like "FalconPause" but there's a reason people don't let me name tanks. But that's skirting the inevitable real question:

WILL IT BE A FOB?

I just found these, and now I need all of them. This one is cool, too! So now I need it for my keys.

#FWP

Almirithil Principality is relatively new to CAV and therefore does not have any established Force Groups yet. Is this correct?

Is the CAV:SO rule book the only fluff material for such?

Almirithil Principality is relatively new to CAV and therefore does not have any established Force Groups yet. Is this correct?

Is the CAV:SO rule book the only fluff material for such?

Yes

Soooooooooo, that means I get to make sh-uh, stuff up!

I guess technically I"d be making stuff up anyway! :-)

***Due to a minor programming bug in the Force Manager the Squad Graphics will need to be debugged.  They will return shortly.***

Edited by Girot
  • Like 2

Ok.

17th Guards 21st CAV Division 17th CAV Division

Working up the roster now.

I'll wait till the new models come out before building a Force Group from the 17th Guards CAV Division . . . 

Edited by Maredudd

Ok. I knew the Model List was out of date but I didn't realize it was THAT out of date. I gotta start my roster over again, only print out the cards and use them.

Edited by Maredudd