Chaoswolf

The travels of Sir Forscale and friends...The chatter/photo thread

Not that it really matters, but what were the cut-offs for the 'new persons'?  I thought it was being a member for more than a year and having participated in previous exchanges (of which i've done 2)?  Not a big deal either way, just curious as that group has 12 people in it and the others have 10.

I'm excited for this!

Come on DSmiles, put something good in there for me!!  ;)  

• Like 1

That's what I thought, too.  I've also done two exchanges, though.  That's why I suspect it has to do with post counts.  I'm not complaining.  Other than the time factor, I think I prefer being in the larger group.

• Like 1

Pickings will be slim, for Savage Worlds junkies. I tried to mix it up a little between Chronoscope and fantasy, with the result being a little skewed towards fantasy.

Sir Forscale and his minions will be making their way out on Monday. Sir Forscale will be needing some new clothes. Well, any clothes, really. He's more than a little naked.

• Like 5

1)Not sure if these are the orders other than the starting points with who the coordinators are.2) Will have to see what Wolf says and get addresses from everyone.

1) Yes, these are the orders, they're fairly random. If any coordinator wants to rearrange them for whatever reason, I don't have any issue with it, just PM the folks in your circuit to let them know, and PM me so I can edit the original post. That said, there are a couple of special cases which I have already notified the appropriate coordinators with.

Per the rules each person in the chain learns two other shipping addressses. [ ??? ] :unsure:

2) TGP has it. I kind of envisioned it as getting the next person's address as a kind of 'head's up' to that person that the box would be heading to them shortly. Forex: person 'b' PM's person 'c' to ask for their address, and then PM's the tracking info to their coordinator and the recipient; person 'c' is now aware that they need to be on the lookout for the box. Again, if a coordinator wants to get all the addresses for those in his/her circuit, I'll leave that up to you.

Regarding who counts as 'new': I didn't get enough feedback about who had or hadn't completed an exchange before, so I defaulted to post count in the cases where I didn't have the info. My apologies; I didn't intend to slight anyone.

• Like 3

Pickings will be slim, for Savage Worlds junkies. I tried to mix it up a little between Chronoscope and fantasy, with the result being a little skewed towards fantasy.

Sir Forscale and his minions will be making their way out on Monday. Sir Forscale will be needing some new clothes. Well, any clothes, really. He's more than a little naked.

Your the bestest, thanks for taking on us newbies. I have such great things to add! Are you doing a small or medium box? Would it be a good idea for all the coordinators to post which size box they chose? Mine will be in blisters so I don't want to take up too much space. If medium no big plenty of room, a small I'll decide when it comes my way.

• Like 2

Your the bestest, thanks for taking on us newbies. I have such great things to add! Are you doing a small or medium box? Would it be a good idea for all the coordinators to post which size box they chose? Mine will be in blisters so I don't want to take up too much space. If medium no big plenty of room, a small I'll decide when it comes my way.

Re-looking at things, I think I overestimated the amount of Chronoscope minis I snagged for this. There are exactly three...let's make that "heavily skewed towards fantasy."

Also, please leave me a little bit of Forscale to paint. Or base. Or something.

• Like 6

Hmmmm next time we really need to acquire a Australia/NZ/Potentially ROW box.... lol....I'm sure we've got at least a few more Australians on the board.....

• Like 4

Okay, going to be sending mine out this week to Marvin who's already given me his address. When I have everything boxed up, I will print out the shipping label and post the tracking information here and PM'd to Marvin.

Probably include a figure for us all to paint a little bit (in place of Sir Forscale) so I'll do the finishing touches on him if my group all paints a bit of him. I'm thinking Almaran the Gold as our little fellow who journeys to and fro.

I also got a little sketch book to write in for all of us, maybe we can each say what we put into/took out of the box, say hi, and/or sketch something in there. It'd be cool to take pics of and share when I get the whole thing back in a few months.

• Like 7

I have ideeeeas...

:bday:

Given that (it appears) I'm next in the shipping line after you, I approve of any and all ideeeeeeeeas you might have. Especially if they happen to you accidentally, those seem to be the best kind!  :bday:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Being downstream of both you and Froggy, I expect virtually anything to be possible.

• Like 6

Mwahhahahahaha, I get first pickings over all ub3r's goodies.

Of course, this means I won't get to look at everybody else's preciouseses.

Still, Mwahhahahahaha.

/evil handwringing

• Like 7