Chaoswolf

The travels of Sir Forscale and friends...The chatter/photo thread

He is haha, he's got hooves =P

Granted I"m near the beginning of my group =P Should be interesting to see what I can exchange him for in there. I'll probably include little sketches too [yo people in my group! You only get ONE! I want enough to go around! ]

• Like 7

Picked up some minis from my FLGS, including one of the OOP Exalted minis they still had in stock

That is super-sweet - I've actually been looking for some of those, purely for nostalgia reasons....

• Like 6

I'll probably include little sketches too [yo people in my group! You only get ONE! I want enough to go around! ]

::o:

Any chance of you moving up to Canada before the next go round of mailing boxes?

• Like 6

I'll probably include little sketches too [yo people in my group! You only get ONE! I want enough to go around! ]

::o:

Any chance of you moving up to Canada before the next go round of mailing boxes?

::P: Sorry, probably not haha

• Like 5

Are people planning to post pix of what they're tossing in? Because I was kind of hoping for surprises.

• Like 4

Are people planning to post pix of what they're tossing in? Because I was kind of hoping for surprises.

the rest that i bought will be surprises, but that guy i just felt happy about finding and buying just for this purpose that i wanted to share  :ph34r:

• Like 7

I'm not posting pics of what I put in, but I am putting in a journal for people to write in and describe what they put in so we can use it as a travel journal.

• Like 6

the rest that i bought will be surprises, but that guy i just felt happy about finding and buying just for this purpose that i wanted to share  :ph34r:

To be fair, it was an awesome find.

• Like 4

Ah, so the unboxing pictures don't have to be everything in the box, but just what is removed?

• Like 4

How do you know when the figure is out of print? The only ones that come to mind are the legion of caeke

• Like 2