Chaoswolf

The travels of Sir Forscale and friends...The chatter/photo thread

How do you know when the figure is out of print? The only ones that come to mind are the legion of caeke

My rule of thumb is if it cannot be found in Reaper's online store, or if it is there but there is no price and it cannot be put in the cart, then it's out of print.

• Like 4

Ah, so the unboxing pictures don't have to be everything in the box, but just what is removed?

I don't believe any pics are required here, though some may want to take pics and post them.

• Like 3

Pics of a boxes contents, or what we are putting into boxes, can always be put in a spoiler with a warning of what's in the spoiler.

That way those who want to look can, and those who want to be surprised will be. ::):

• Like 7

There are some reaper products that do not even show up on the store for historical archiving. Gauntlet Legends miniatures spring to mind. Hmm...

• Like 1

Oh the irony, I was so busy vising my Dad in Canada this weekend that I didn't check this thread.  And now I'm back in the USA.  Oh well.

Are there really only 3 Canadians?? 

• Like 3

Oh the irony, I was so busy vising my Dad in Canada this weekend that I didn't check this thread.  And now I'm back in the USA.  Oh well.

There's actually over 30 million of us.

It's just that sometimes it only feels like 3.

:;):

• Like 10

Wolf, so...for our box is there actually a Sir Forscale that will be getting some paint added on with each step on his journey?

No, I don't own a copy of Sir Forscale. in his place, I'll be sending Oswald the Overladen.

http://www.reapermini.com/FigureFinder#detail/77141

(I figured he was appropriate; someone's gotta carry all this stuff, right?) And yes, go right  ahead and paint him.

I'm planning to post of pics of what I pulled out of the box.

That's kinda what I had in mind.

Ah, so the unboxing pictures don't have to be everything in the box, but just what is removed?

I don't believe any pics are required here, though some may want to take pics and post them.

No, you don't have to show the entire contents of the box, just what you decide to claim. I like Darsc's idea about a spoiler tagged photo of what you put in.

ETA--link to Oswald's mug shot.

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 7

Oh the irony, I was so busy vising my Dad in Canada this weekend that I didn't check this thread. And now I'm back in the USA. Oh well.

There's actually over 30 million of us.

It's just that sometimes it only feels like 3.

:;):

By the official census system of Canada, I believe the actual number is 20...

• Like 8

No pics of what went in, though I did snap a naughty naked pic of Sir Forescale before he went in the box. ::o:

• Like 5