Colonel Kane

Regimental Muster

Greetings everyone,

This is a call out for your Regiments/ Legions, what have you. If you have just an idea for your unit, pictures what ever else, list it here. I hope to see a lot of new units.

My favorite is my Core World Coalition Planetary Defense Force (PDF), with red and white markings symbolizing their opposition to Templar aggression (Templar colors being blue and white). A few models:

Boxer_CAV_by_Vil_hatarn.jpg

CAV_Chieftains_by_Vil_hatarn.jpg

I also have some Adon models in parade red, yellow, and black to match the Adonese logo:

Mantis_CAV_by_Vil_hatarn.jpg

Additional pictures on my deviantArt (link in signature).

• Like 2

I'm going to make the Terrain 23rd legion, the Golden Apples. It's a reference to Eris and the Apple of Discord. :)

My wife is working on decals, and I ordered some decal paper to print them out. I can't wait until I get muh Bones!

-Dave

Edited by dispatchdave
  • Like 1

I'm going for an initial merc / independent regiment called 1st Hinterland Protection Force.

A mostly Terran force, it is funded by rich agri planets to protect their interests.

The force purchases a range of mech's (mostly what they can get their hands on - or half the ace level :) )

Colours for this unit are going to be, fairly standard camouflage with some aspects/ colours added on the weapons and mech race types.

The first models to be painted for the force are 2 x Halberd, 2 x Wight and 2 x Assasin

• Like 2

I'm going for an initial merc / independent regiment called 1st Hinterland Protection Force.

A mostly Terran force, it is funded by rich agri planets to protect their interests.

The force purchases a range of mech's (mostly what they can get their hands on - or half the ace level :) )

Colours for this unit are going to be, fairly standard camouflage with some aspects/ colours added on the weapons and mech race types.

The first models to be painted for the force are 2 x Halberd, 2 x Wight and 2 x Assasin

Your unit has been added to the list under the "Independents" faction.

• Like 1

I'm working on the 99th Auxiliary Regiment for the Templars. Somewhat like the French Foreign Legion, the 99th Auxiliary is a regiment for those who wish to serve the interests of the Templar, but who aren't Squires or Knights and are therefore excluded from the regular military. The regiment is also open to Knights who have disgraced themselves and who wish to serve a penance - factionalism between the penitent Templars and non-Templars remains a morale problem haunting the unit. Differing from standard Templar colours, the 99th Auxiliary wears black, with two bands of red (the side torsos and legs in the case of CAVs). White stripes appear down the red portions.

cav_halberd___99th_auxiliary_by_antarcti

Edited by SparksMurphey
  • Like 1

I'm working on the 99th Auxiliary Regiment for the Templars. Somewhat like the French Foreign Legion, the 99th Auxiliary is a regiment for those who wish to serve the interests of the Templar, but who aren't Squires or Knights and are therefore excluded from the regular military. The regiment is also open to Knights who have disgraced themselves and who wish to serve a penance - factionalism between the penitent Templars and non-Templars remains a morale problem haunting the unit. Differing from standard Templar colours, the 99th Auxiliary wears black, with two bands of red (the side torsos and legs in the case of CAVs). White stripes appear down the red portions.

cav_halberd___99th_auxiliary_by_antarcti

So noted under the Templar Faction.