haldir

Pathfinder pbp: Iron Gods?

I haven't really looked into those right now but I'd be willing to give em a shot. I've got the rules in my downloads, just haven't looked at them it.

Awesome, then I'm in. I've been itching to try out an occultist or kineticist. Of course, I'll be open to adjustments if I discover something broken ^_^

• Like 1

Well, count me in if there's indeed a spot, yo.

I'd like to try a character class--and maybe a race--that's less common and new to me. Alchemist is on my list of possiblies, as well. I was also kind of kicking the tires on a witch. Maybe a gunslinger? Do they play all right?

Races, I'm gonna break out the Advanced Race Guide, if it's fair game . . . .

What's your planned posting schedule Randy?

I'd love to kick some PF tires again, if you still need a 5th.

Really whenever.

The more I think of it, the more I think a dwarven inquisitor of Brigh with the Artifice domain is what I'll be playing.

Expect a big hammer.

• Like 2

Always!! ::):

I remember having a character with a mining pickaxe from the 1st edition Dungeoneer's Survival Guide. Damage was like 1d20 but had a massive to hit penalty...oh well 1d20!!

Ok printed off the Occult play test today. Gonna give that a overlook tonight. Just think by the time this game really gets going that actual hardback will be out ::D:

• Like 1

Ok, update to the racial choices

Standard Core races, + android, aasimar, tiefling & tengu allowed

• Like 1

Randy, can you put a list of the players, and their race/class combos (once we do those) in the first post.

Also, will we be RP'ing our meeting, or are we assumed to have worked together, known each other previously.

I can. Tomorrow I'm gonna list the players & such. You have all met & are a group.

I'm thinking android occultist with a magitech engineer flavor--e.g. his occultist focus points are electric charge which he uses to power his implements.

Also I've done this in the past so I'm gonna do it for this one. Normal starting traits but add one if you want a Player's Guide trait. (So 2 + 1 or 0).