haldir

Pathfinder pbp: Iron Gods?

I'll work on the sheet, I'm on afternoons tonight. So I'll try to get it up Friday...  I forget, what format do you want my sheet?

IN BIG BOLD LETTERS. Comic Sans preferably.  ::P: 

LOL. Damn, I haven't laughed that hard & loud in quite some time. Good thing my side is on the good side of healing up.

Davor

It doesn't matter, but pdf would be nice. You can also post a link here or send it to my email addy at haldirhellion@gmail.com. 

• Like 2

Arise for the Ashes!!!

errr sorry for the big delay. I guess things happened & I never got around to this one. I'd like to get it restarted.

Working on a post right now actually. Also I'm gonna advance the story up just a  tad bit as well. Alas we've lost Qwyksilver's character Davril Steelfarmer but the party has gained Kangaroorex's character "David Arkfinder, a half-orc" in his place.

Also, Davor I still need your character, or at least a link to it again. Thanks!

After I get the post up we can decide to continue the game/story. It's all up to the party.

thanks for hanging in there & if not then, so be it. The way of a play by post.

• Like 1

Alrighty!!

Post is up & I was gonna advance it a bit further but with David's little tidbit with anther character I decided to just go from here. Let the players work this one out. Also before we advance any further, I need to give out XP. Kangaroorex's character will take Qwyk's character as far as XP.I gave you guys a 1,500 story reward for the huge delays in this one.....

XP for everyone

762 each.

Haldir, my computer won't boot past the post screen. And I don't have time fix it, I likely don't have time before the 23rd. Is it OK if we make do with a link to myth-Weavers dot com until then (or sooner if I have time) ?

Ah... According to initiative, I think it's my turn.

Been holding up my action for... too long it seems.

Actually it was me that was holding this one up. :lol:

No worries, I had Kang's character come in later but looking at the next parts it would have been awhile, so I just jumped it a bit & gave him a dramatic entry in the process.