ub3r_n3rd

Secret Sophie 2014 CHATTER THREAD!!

I'm debating whether or not to knit a dice bag. Then if I do, I have to decide on size. Knitting one that's big enough for one set of dice is pretty quick, but if I do a larger one, it'll take awhile. It'd give me a head start on Reaper Con bags. Hmmmmm.

• Like 6

hehe we really should add in a question about possible food allergies to the SS questionaire  :)

In order to avoid sending said items, or intentionally send them?

• Like 2

hehe we really should add in a question about possible food allergies to the SS questionaire  :)

Good idea, like I'm allergic to walnuts for example. I'll tell Fan.

• Like 4

In order to avoid sending said items, or intentionally send them?

Depends?

• Like 3

What I really like about this is that you don't have to take part in EVERYTHING unless you want to. If you want to send a few unpainted figures and bases to someone as a gift, that's cool as there are people who really like getting some stuff like that, or you can send some homemade candy and a waffle with a painted figure.

• Like 6

True. I've been feeling so uninspired lately, i wasn't sure about doing a painted figure. But it's true I could go in for doing things other than painted ones

• Like 7

True. I've been feeling so uninspired lately, i wasn't sure about doing a painted figure. But it's true I could go in for doing things other than painted ones

Like waffles.

• Like 8

I'm waffling on this  :ph34r:

I'll take some waffles.

Coming from Queen Tiamacrab, would they be soggy waffles? I was once told to Never Eat Soggy Waffles...

• Like 6

Yep, easily. There are SO many people who'd love a Siri original piece of art, that in itself is a great gift for a Secret Sophie. 

• Like 4