ub3r_n3rd

Secret Sophie 2014 CHATTER THREAD!!

b4rb4r14n5 4r3 h4ck3r5!

Since that wasn't posted from MY account, I'll assume that's a "no."

• Like 3

b4rb4r14n5 4r3 h4ck3r5!

Since that wasn't posted from MY account, I'll assume that's a "no."

Why would I post it from your account while you were ON it? That'd be no fun.

• Like 4

I'm sure Ub3r has a coffee grinder.

That's a given

3, Ub3r?  A little over kill doncha think?

oh who am I kidding I have 2... 1 of them has 18 grind settings, making the other obsolete though... :blush:  

• Like 2

You know if people want to be subtle about particular questions they could post in this thread "Hey if you are participating in Secret Sophie please say if you have a coffee grinder."  Then everybody would be answering the same questions and still wonder if they were the one :-)  That way the handful of questions I sent the coordinators plus other odd specifics that keep coming up won't clutter their PM boxes.  I think that would be helpful and not confusion causing, but I've never run one of these, so I'll wait for one of them to respond to this and if it's okay, I have some questions myself :-)

• Like 3

I do not have a coffee grinder.  Or coffee for that matter.  Awesome Wife most definitely has coffee.  Daily.  It is one of my most sacred tasks to ensure this.  Things get....bad.....when we run out of coffee.

I have thought about picking up a thrift shop grinder for grinding up basing material.

Edited to avoid double posting:

Random packages of minis = awesome!  Can't wait for this year's to come in.  Maybe my recipient won't have his or her package grabbed by the spouse and put under the tree with a strict "no, not until Christmas" this time.  Though I must admit, I got a chuckle out of that last year.

Just don't get me again then.  there is a spot for that on the survey this time.  But you do send good stuff so feel free to leave me on the table.

hehe we really should add in a question about possible food allergies to the SS questionaire  :)

I'm not allergic to any food items.  Just saying. :blues:

Edited by Dilvish the Deliverer
  • Like 4

Fan pointed out to me that #7 in the Rules has the Food Allergy question in there, I asked him to BOLD it for everyone. 

• Like 1