ub3r_n3rd

Secret Sophie 2014 CHATTER THREAD!!

I got my present today!  Wow!  Its just WOW!

I love the paints, the chocolates, the basing materials, the spiders, the dwarf and most of all the beautiful mini you painted for me.

Thank you so much Corporea!  

My pictures don't do justice to what I received... but here are my quick snapshots

Edited by kay13
  • Like 7

Hoooray!!!  I was panicking because I had a terrible time with the post office trying to convince them I really really really could send reaper paint in the mail. I even ended up having to take it to another post office! :rolleyes: I'm so glad it arrived!!! ::D:

• Like 7

Nice things and many of them!  That's a good haul. 

And you all are waaaay to honest with the post office.  when I go there I get asked:

whats in the box? "hobby related material"

Any thing explosive? NO

anything illegal? no

Then they slap a label on it and off it goes.  The customs form reads "miniatures and associated materials"  I think they think I am shipping those precious moments things, but I am not going to enlighten them. :)

• Like 8

Hoooray!!!  I was panicking because I had a terrible time with the post office trying to convince them I really really really could send reaper paint in the mail. I even ended up having to take it to another post office! :rolleyes: I'm so glad it arrived!!! ::D:

Any liquids in there?  Nope  (paint is a suspension....)  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!  Since, technically, if you are shipping anything wooden, it has liquid in it...  Anything organic?  yup, liquid....

I just make sure that I use a good name brand Zip Loc baggie instead of the bargain brand baggie to hold the paint.

• Like 6

Well here belatedly is what I received  from pcktlnt

DSCF0592_zpswkfxrcon.jpg

and as I forgot to post this when he got it  a close up of pair of minis I sent klarg1

DSCF0487_zpsqp7wseyh.jpg

I'll have to put up show offs of these guys once I figure out which of the photos came out best 

• Like 10