Hey SJ, you may want to link that .gif instead of embed or a mod will bat ya. I agree with the sentiment for sure tho.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By GodOfCheese
      This bones mini came attached to a rectangular base, like a coffin-top. The base was larger than a standard grid, so I chopped it off and stuck the mini on this base instead.  I figured it would give her a fun windswept look, like she was glaring down at the battlefield from a height.  :-)

The TMM globbed in a strange way on this mini that wasn't obvious to the naked eye.  I'm wondering if some of this is glare...?

Next problem: the base made her too tall to fit into my miniature storage...

• By Crimson_king_of_the_tower
      Ok I don't do that many WIPs but I thought I'd try on this one. This is so far a base coat and 6 layers of shading. I like to use glazes so the build up is very gradual and I have to remember that everytime I start a mini lol. I will put down about 10 more layers going down all the way to a deep purple. This is at the pure tanned skin shadow phase. It will be slow going due to work but I will keep up with it. Comments and criticism welcome and before it gets mentioned I removed no mold lines this is more of a proof of concept to see if I can finish a wip post and how my skin painting is coming along. Thanks! 

• By Metalchaos
      A rotting stench catches you nose. You see a creature slowly moving in your direction waving a dagger. At first, it looks like a beggar wearing rags. He utters a low moan and you realize as it's coming out of the shadows that he's missing part of its scalp and has a gaping hole in its abdomen through which you see his ribs and his petrified organs. Turning to the cleric, you scream with horror. Zombie!
      Here's 02102, Plague Zombie, Dark Heaven Legends sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.
      It's the second time i paint this model, here's the link to 02043: Undead Rising, 02102: Plague Zombie & 02157: Undead Awakening I painted 10 years ago.

• By Metalchaos
      Unfortunate Cadwalon, plague infected, denizen of the sewers. Like a rat able to disappear under the rubble, without a trace. Unfortunate Cadwalon, poison merchant, burglar and opportunistic trickster. Those who know him are aware of his impulsivity and fear enchanted blade. Those who disregard him will pay bitterly for their negligence.

Here's 02044, Cadwalon in all its magnificence , Dark Heaven Legends sculpted by Sandra Garrity.

• By Metalchaos
      Here's 07001, Rictus the Undying from Reaper's Dungeon Dwellers Special Edition Figures sculpted by Bob Ridolfi. I'm curently running "The Vanishing Blackguard" adventure so get ready to see a load of painted models in the next couple of weeks. Sir Rictur is the main evil character in "The Vanishing Blackguard" adventure for 4-6 characters of levels 3-5 by Joseph C. Wolf. Check out the free Vanishing Blackguard.pdf adventure on Reaper's website.

• Who's Online   39 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)