haldir

Pathfinder Adventure Path: Iron Gods Part 1 Fires of Creation

"a fiance as I recall. It would be good to give her something more than just the unpleasant news."  He said before turning to lend a hand moving their fallen companion. only when such matters were handled would he take time for introductions. "I'm known as Abrien." He said with a nod and a bit of a smile "I may not be the best in a fight, but if you need to get someplace where others might not want you to be, I'm not bad"

Abrien & David move the gnome's body away from the brown mold. It's up to you guys where to move him to. Also do you move the rogue's (Gerrol Sonder) body? You know by your assessment of the russet mold infestation that the coldness of the brown mold which is still on the other end of the cave (where the other entrance is) is slowing the russet mold growth. You also know if you let the russet mold to continue on its way, vegepygmies will burst from the body. You are not sure how much longer that would be thou. Any equipment you take off the body will be infestation-free.

After the events in this room, what does the party want to do?

As a reminder:

The map so far

The body is on the eastern wall, it's near the corner. You can make your way through the exit on the east wall or make your way back up to the other entrance where the junk pile is located at. ALso there is the matter of the water-breathing spell that was cast on the party.  The spell was cast for 24 hrs of water breathing, divided amongst the full party (including the gnome). You are about about 2 hours into the duration of the spell.

David, the cleric of Brigh (town cleric) cast his other spell on you before you left. It has a duration of 10 hrs, you are 1 hr into your spell.

"A vegepygmy infestation would be undesirable. I recommend freezing or incineration."

Currently the body is cold due to it's approximate of the brown mold. Which of course has slowed/stopped the growth...for now.

"A vegepygmy infestation would be undesirable. I recommend freezing or incineration."

Currently the body is cold due to it's approximate of the brown mold. Which of course has slowed/stopped the growth...for now.

Figured we could move it closer and that might be good enough. Open to the party's input either way.

"I am in agreement. We have not the resources to properly cremate to prevent an infestation, We will need then to try and keep it cold, at least for the time being. When we are finished down here, other options can be seen to, including a proper funeral"