NomadZeke

Resolutionary Painting Challenge! Chatter/Info Thread

I would consider this if it didn't start until I got Bones 2.  I would love to have a push to do some relaxed speed paints of figures.

• Like 3

Hmmm, I like the idea of a 51 figure goal. Maybe Wips counting toward the weeks goal if it is completed by end of year for count total? Dependent on base size 40mm or larger. I love love love the idea of a badge as a prize. Getting 51 figures painted being the ultimte prize :-D

• Like 2

Some suggested rulez

1. One figure a week completed or one wip for 40mm base sized or larger figure. Have to show notable progress, painting that one toe nail doesn't count ;^)

2. Finishing a shelf o shame mini acceptable

3. 51 figure total EOY for da badge.

• Like 4

I did not make any resolutions this year; however, this certainly sounds worthy enough, and fun to boot.  I'm just jumping into all kinds of new things today, why not this one too.  I love the motivation, I'm game!

• Like 5

Sure ill play.  I need a new painting goal, right now I just a have a short que of unpainted minis I want to use in my next game.

Although  If Bones II doesn't come in ill run out before the end of the year. 

• Like 4

I'm sure we'll have Bones II before the end of the year. I have faith in Reaper.

This is fun! More people joining is lots and lots of fun.

• Like 4

Some suggested rulez

1. One figure a week completed or one wip for 40mm base sized or larger figure. Have to show notable progress, painting that one toe nail doesn't count ;^)

2. Finishing a shelf o shame mini acceptable

3. 51 figure total EOY for da badge.

Still undecided on point one

Point two was covered in the initial post

Maybe two variants? One for the grand total and one for having done one or more each week...

• Like 4

One per week should be doable, I am one of those that has to be in the mood to paint though. If I'm in the mood, I can get out 2-3/wk, other times I'll go a week or two w/o painting anything.

• Like 6

One per week should be doable, I am one of those that has to be in the mood to paint though. If I'm in the mood, I can get out 2-3/wk, other times I'll go a week or two w/o painting anything.

I'm the same way. It's all or nothing for me most of the time. I'm not confident in my ability to do very well in this challenge. I am excited to try though, and maybe suprise myself.

• Like 4

I will get many done I hope. Now to wait for NZ to finish his rules and set up the official three stuffage.

Edited by Flamehawke
  • Like 4