Sign in to follow this  
Bishop Odo

Rach Soldier any more?

As usual, I'm late to the party, but that Tigerian Merc is great. I like antropomorphic animal figs in my gaming warbands. Besides the post-apoc armadillo, are there any other non-fantasy reaper animal-people figures?

I would love some not-Kzin.

With the huge number of sci-fi races out there it does seem odd that no one is making a wargameable faction of these.

There used to be some good figures called "Rawr" from Regiment Games, but they went under and no one seems to have picked up the molds unfortunately.  Maybe a hunt on Ebay?

Khurasan has some great "Tigrid" figs, but they're all in 15mm and I've not heard anything to suggest that a 28mm version is planned.

It would be nice to see more 28mm figures of the CAV soldiers.

Get enough of them and it might even be worth converting the CAV 2 rules for AICOM...

• Like 1

As usual, I'm late to the party, but that Tigerian Merc is great. I like antropomorphic animal figs in my gaming warbands. Besides the post-apoc armadillo, are there any other non-fantasy reaper animal-people figures?

This past year, the Convention Mouseling was a great Space Marine in powered armor. I also note that more are on the way as of the last Kickstarter. I'm hoping to enrage every GW fanboy within miles...

That being said, I'd settle for the Rach and Malvernis guys in Bones. Give me one pose in Bones, and I'll give you an army with no two poses alike.

...as soon as I get around to it, that is...

• Like 2