Pingo

"Shakespeare Summarized" kid tackles classics of world mythology & literature

I started watching the Iliad one, because you mentioned extra art in that one. ::):

These are really good! I can't wait to watch the rest later!!

• Like 1

A new one, the Elder or Poetic Edda, a.k.a. nearly everything we have actually written down about Norse mythology:

• Like 6

"Tolkien, you hack!" ROFL!!! Your daughter's videos are always so delightful, I look forward to each new one! Also, huzzah for a sponsor, that's super neat!

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 5

"Tolkien, you hack!" ROFL!!! Your daughter's videos are always so delightful, I look forward to each new one! Also, huzzah for a sponsor, that's super neat!

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I have to admit, I have no idea what comes immediately after that line. Whatever she was saying was completely drowned out by my laughter. :lol: 

• Like 5

I finally got around to watching the first one. Subscribed ENTIRELY because she used Muppet music.

Also, supremely entertaining. 

• Like 7

'Red' needs more viewers, and sponsors. Far funnier than those millionaire 'game reviewers' 

I'm a subscriber!

I think I'm even caught up on videos too.

• Like 3

saw that last night. It was good. I was glad she got her partner-in-crime to voice the monk. It really did add a certain something to the whole video

• Like 1

Just finished watching the new "Taming of the Shrew" episode.

Kudos to Red for tackling a play she didn't care for.  As for how people think it's a love story; I never understood it either.

I always did enjoy how Elizabeth Taylor chewed the scenery in her version though.

• Like 5

Just finished watching the new "Taming of the Shrew" episode.

Kudos to Red for tackling a play she didn't care for.  As for how people think it's a love story; I never understood it either.

I always did enjoy how Elizabeth Taylor chewed the scenery in her version though.

Oh yeah, she haaaaaaates that play.

Got too many requests for it, I guess.

Here's the link:

• Like 3

yeah, I don't blame her at all for hating on that play. Why it, and Romeo and Juliet are considered Old Bill's best romances, quite beyond me

• Like 1