• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Loim
      I started this conversion a loooong time ago for a friend who needed a dorf with an axe, and I did not at the time have a dorf with an axe. I was never quite happy with it, and the game died quickly. I forgot all about this little guy until recently, and I decided to finish him, and queue him up for the paints. I initially started with a clay weapon sculpt, but while I was fiddling with it it broke. In a fit of rage I cut a piece of aluminum stock and after a few hours of shaping we got here. I did a bit more shaping after this photo, and I plan on doing a bit of Apoxie Sculpt to blend in where the old weapon was cut away. For the surgery I used a #11 Scalpel. All the shaping was done with a #8 Double Cut Mill Bastard and diamond files. 

• By Brianuk
      Converted Gregor the Wizard, who is a druid type character, well wrapped up with a bird as a familiar. I thought the model would look good as a female character and the way the coat bunches up means that a conversion looks OK, in my view. I just cut off the head with a razor saw and swapped it with a reaper bones head for Drys the Dryad. I just stuck it straight onto a blob of green stuff. I didn't need to do much texturing because the beard on the original male model just looks like a scarf following the sawing.

The mittened hand holding the bird just got accidentally bent back while I was sawing the head off (is this forum externally monitored?). It wasn't an intentional part of converting. 

Then a pretty simple paint job, have done the washes in these pics and need to do some basic highlighting and a winter effect on the base. 

• By lazarp
      So I've been at grandma's after new year's eve and found a bunch of these metal kinder surprise toys. Scale-vise they are around 28mm heroic, so I've decided to give them a quick speedpaint, using some dollar-store acrylic paint and brushes :D, I wonder if they will look any good on the table during play :)

Next to a bones orc

• By Vacaroja
      Pulled from some Iron Winds Metal random bins at a con, it's a combination of a Ral Partha Nightmare and the wings of a Blue Dragon. Enjoy!

• By Cyradis
      For the converters, a demonstration of making an extremely sharp knife (for use by a lego person) from an oyster shell. This guy makes knives out of everything, including tomatoes. Yes, tomatoes. This one just happens to be minis-sized. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FyIS0k_ozQ&fbclid=IwAR1bu6ZMNjptwzs0hBydi9fSVStA3O2OmBm3CkQ003w0vvUdaZ7hgdRGYn0 
  • Who's Online   36 Members, 2 Anonymous, 111 Guests (See full list)