I painted her up for my Aasimar White Mage Arcanist in Pathfinder. I was worried having too much bright red, so added some copper. Really wish I didn't. Live and learn. Perhaps when I get better, I'll get another one and give it another go, if she doesn't get permanently killed.

post-13159-0-47649700-1422763790.jpg

post-13159-0-94706700-1422763789_thumb.jpg

• Like 22

She looks really good, white and red are difficult colors to paint with, but yours look very nice.

• Like 2

Looks good. Is the edge of the cloak freehand or part of the sculpt?

Critique if you are looking for it: higher contrast (deeper shadows and higher highlights), with the hair, for instance.

• Like 3

Critique if you are looking for it: higher contrast (deeper shadows and higher highlights), with the hair, for instance.

The triangles are free hand. The white on the red cloth on front is part of sculpt.

Thanks for the advice!

I don't know if it's the camera, but it's hard to make out the face.  Maybe some more highlighting would help that.

It's a bit of both, but more that I haven't gotten good at making sure I have enough contrast. I will definitely work on getting better at highlighting. Thanks!

• Like 2

The triangles are free hand. The white on the red cloth on front is part of sculpt.

Thanks for the advice!

I don't know if it's the camera, but it's hard to make out the face.  Maybe some more highlighting would help that.

It's a bit of both, but more that I haven't gotten good at making sure I have enough contrast. I will definitely work on getting better at highlighting. Thanks!

Good start on the freehand. Make sure and hit it again, though, for some more consistent coverage. Overall it is decent freehand, for sure, but I think you will be even happier with the change to clean it up even more.

• Like 1