Chaoswolf

The travels of Sir Forscale round 2 chatter/photo thread.

And here is the chatter/picture/question thread for ROUND 2. When sign ups end, I'll edit this post with the coordinators and groups.

edit---And here they are!
DSmiles
Lt. Coldfire
Drusander
AlexGates
RobDean
JCG
Wyvernfire
Mindfade
Von Krieger

Ub3r N3rd
Korimar
Samurai Jack
Hibou
Generic Fighter *
Talae
CashWiley
Catbat

*=Generic Fighter will be out of town until March 12th or thereabouts; his placement should ensure that he will be back to receive and send on the box.

Little Bluberry
Darsc Zacal
Traxia
Robinh
OneBoot
Klarg1
TGP
Buckyball

Bonwirn
Kharsin
Ulfheathen
NomadZeke
Wolfie907
Aard Rinn
SGHawkins009
Hungerfan

ChaosWolf
Madjack
Flamehawke
David Brawley
Thes Hunter
Rgtriplec
Kangaroorex
Kay 13
Jasper the 2nd

Marvin
Fishnjeeps
IzzyLobo
Pingo
Fanguad
Arc724
Kadence
Ironhammer

Froggy the Great
Keianna
Dilvish
Miss Melons
Evil Halfling
Baphomet69
Pcktlnt
Marineal

Girot
Dr Bedlam
Inarah
Talespinner
Sirithiliel
Tiniest Rhombus
Marsya
Red Ambrosia

EDIT--line up shuffles

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 8

Do the remnants of the last round's boxes serve as "sourdough starters", as it were? Or do we start with a clean slate of boxes?

• Like 6

Then I ... might be willing to serve as a circuit starter.

It looks like not too many people are volunteering. We appear to need more box starters. But I was concerned I might not have enough for a decent start without a foundation of minis already.

So ... Provisionally ... If you need me, I might be able to help starting one of the circuits, if not enough other people volunteer.

• Like 5

If we're going with a medium flat rate box, how full would it need to be to be a starter? If we need another starter box, I can probably fill half a box if necessary.

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 4

Yeah, count me in. Between this and the Bones II, I'm a glutton for punishment.

• Like 6

I'm under the assumption that the current boxes and box starters are going to re-send these boxes out. At least that's the plan that CW and I discusssed.

New boxes/starters would be needed if we have more people join than last time.

Starting boxes, if new, can start out small flat rate pretty easily if the items aren't in blisters.

My original box was small, had 11 figures, a journal, a group figure to paint, bases, and basing materials (only 1-2 in blisters tho). So IF we get new box starters, no need to fill a medium box yourself. They seem to keep growing each time, but there IS A STRICT LIMIT ON TOPPING OUT AT MEDUIM boxes. This means people need to try to take as much as they put. This keeps the boxes at medium.

• Like 9

Do the remnants of the last round's boxes serve as "sourdough starters", as it were? Or do we start with a clean slate of boxes?

Yes. At least that's what I'm hoping will happen. If all of the box starters from round 1 don't wish to participate this time around, we'll play it by ear and work something out. After taking what I wanted from my box, I went through and condensed the 'leftovers' with the intent of sending it (as well as some new stuff I'm putting in) on when we start up again.

I'm under the assumption that the current boxes and box starters are going to re-send these boxes out. At least that's the plan that CW and I discusssed.

New boxes/starters would be needed if we have more people join than last time.

Starting boxes, if new, can start out small flat rate pretty easily if the items aren't in blisters.

My original box was small, had 11 figures, a journal, a group figure to paint, bases, and basing materials (only 1-2 in blisters tho). So IF we get new box starters, no need to fill a medium box yourself. They seem to keep growing each time, but there IS A STRICT LIMIT ON TOPPING OUT AT MEDUIM boxes. This means people need to try to take as much as they put. This keeps the boxes at medium.

QFT.

• Like 5

Count me in, but I'll need a PM to remind me when we ship these things, and to whom I will be shipping. I'm not on here as often as I'd like right now.

• Like 7