Chaoswolf

The travels of Sir Forscale round 2 chatter/photo thread.

I went in in the other thread, so wherever we're doing this.

I said I'd start a box, too. Id be really happy to do so especially if (a) it means shorter routes, 'cause I think I'd like a little shorter routes, and (b) I can send a fair number of Bones and a little bit of lead along with some white metal. I know some minis that'd go in from all three categories just right offhand. I worry that sending Bones would be particularly pointless if the wrong folks are in line behind me. But I fo' shizzle will start a box. I've got stuff that needs to go.

• Like 8

I think the bones should be fine as some will want extras of some. I know I'll toss in some I have no use for, but got as part of the package deal. For example I really only want 1 from Pulp Action and not really wanting the rest at all

• Like 8

Whee! I volunteered as a starter if you are lacking. I'm not sure how many people are doing the Canada route and I remembered we had a discussion in the previous chatter thread where people were willing to do a Canada / USA route. Will you be letting us know any information on that?

Edited by pcktlnt
  • Like 7

I'll try to be better about looting from the box.

Have we picked a group painting project theme...?

Edited by NomadZeke
  • Like 7

An idea: what if circuits don't end with starters, but instead a starter from a different circuit?

That way there is zero chance to end up with the same items you sent out originally.

• Like 8

I had very little other than Bones 1, so I was careful to take exactly as much as I could replace. :) I'm also planning to do a couple of non-mini items, like dice bags, to make up for not being able to put a lot in in the way of minis (though I do have a decent amount of bases now, lol).

Thanks again for running this, guys! It was so much fun to get things I never would have been able to otherwise! :bday:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 9

I've managed to acquire some neat stuff from my LGS during their seasonal clearance. And I guess they do a clearance in May too, so if I get the box after that, I may have more things I can put in ^_^

Plus I have Other Ideas :devil:

• Like 7

Count me in, but I'll need a PM to remind me when we ship these things, and to whom I will be shipping. I'm not on here as often as I'd like right now.

I'm sure we can handle that.

I'm in for this round

Make sure you post in the sign up thread, please.

Whee! I volunteered as a starter if you are lacking. I'm not sure how many people are doing the Canada route and I remembered we had a discussion in the previous chatter thread where people were willing to do a Canada / USA route. Will you be letting us know any information on that?

As it gets closer, yes.

I'll try to be better about looting from the box.

Have we picked a group painting project theme...?

Not yet; feel free to discuss.

An idea: what if circuits don't end with starters, but instead a starter from a different circuit?

That way there is zero chance to end up with the same items you sent out originally.

Interesting idea. What does everyone think? Discuss.

• Like 4

Just wanted to comment that my wife loved this idea so much she started a goodwill box of her own in her women's group on facebook.

• Like 12