Chaoswolf

The travels of Sir Forscale round 2 chatter/photo thread.

Just wanted to comment that my wife loved this idea so much she started a goodwill box of her own in her women's group on facebook.

I'm a good influence on someone? :blink::huh: Wow, that's a new feeling.

Seriously though, that is awesome!

Have we picked a group painting project theme...?

I propose. The box starter each picks another adventurer type. Rogue, Paladin, Wizard, Cleric etc. to create a classic RPG adventering party. Then next round we could start with their classic 1st level foes. Golbins, Kobolds, Skellingtons etc.

The adventuring band idea is rather cool.

Any other ideas?

• Like 8

I was going to put it up to my group as a vote. Pick out a few figures from what I have, post pics, and see what they wanted to do as a group. Majority vote wins.

• Like 6

I do think broadly trying to construct a party (and maybe some monsters or just a villain or two) would be cool.

If I start a box, I have, amongst other ideas, a certain lady cleric in mind for the job . . . .

• Like 4

Hey, I am willing to personally haul one of these boxes of joy halfway around the world ::P:

I dont know my travel plans but if I wind up in Europe or the UK, I might be willing to deliver to that area of the world too. But my travel plans don't go there this spring... yet.

Edited by Kangaroorex
  • Like 5

Hey, I am willing to personally haul one of these boxes of joy halfway around the world ::P:

I dont know my travel plans but if I wind up in Europe or the UK, I might be willing to deliver to that area of the world too. But my travel plans don't go there this spring... yet.

<hugs>

• Like 5

no one want to ship internationally ::(:

A number of us have offered to ship internationally.

Goblyn, I sometimes worry about your pessimism combined with not having English as a first language. You keep missing good news.

• Like 7

no one want to ship internationally ::(:

I thought some people did.

I'm willing if needed.  There were a couple more.

Yes there are, several of them have already piped up. Thank you to all of you, by the way. I really would like it to work out so that everyone can play along if they want to.

• Like 6