Vil-hatarn

[Pathfinder] Kingmaker AP Discussion

765 posts in this topic

I think I'm going to bow out of this.  I find myself not terribly invested in this and not interested enough to post in a timely fashion.  I am a bit spoiled by having an RPG group and I find myself needing the face to face interaction to happen for RPGs to be compelling.  

Thank you Vil, for putting up with me.  Please continue on.  

I'm sortrying of betwixt and between I was expecting a showdown, not to be invited in ::):

I am waiting for dark to discuss and decide how many of this crew will wake in chains and how many will not wake at all.

How about every one else?

I'm pondering whether we have an ally in the camp or someone who will reveal us.

I'm pondering how much gold Beremor is gonna loose gambling, and how much he's going to get back after bashing his gambling companions heads in with a hammer. Or in other words, can I pretend to be one of them long enough to not get killed before we do something devious.

1 person likes this

I think I'm going to bow out of this.  I find myself not terribly invested in this and not interested enough to post in a timely fashion.  I am a bit spoiled by having an RPG group and I find myself needing the face to face interaction to happen for RPGs to be compelling.  

Thank you Vil, for putting up with me.  Please continue on.  

I totally understand, thanks for playing.

To everyone else--yup, this one's a bit of a ponderer. Just let me know how you want to proceed when you've pondered sufficiently ^_^

1 person likes this

Hi everyone, sorry for disappearing on you. Grad school has somewhat taken over my life and I haven't been on the forums a great deal. If anyone is interested in continuing, I'll be able to start us back up probably mid-to-late May. Thanks for your patience.

I'm with Dilvish

I think i have my phone on if nothing else. Sorry for all my computer/internet/personal issues blocking me from posting. I have a working phone at least if i am still welcome.

No worries Lady Hawke, this one's definitely on me. I appreciate you all sticking it out and am excited to get us going again as soon as possible.

I still with this.  Ready whenever, no rush.

Roo

And we're back! Sorry for the delay, I had a major deadline come up right as I thought I would finally have some downtime. Let's wrap up the first book!

2 people like this

OK, so one, how many of us are still active and going to play?

Two: any suggestions for a future course of action.  We can either go all kill crazy and try to take them out (with the advantage of surprise) or try and do something to defeat them without a fight (like giving them food poisoning or something).

1 person likes this

I'm still here. My vote, at present is to try and take out Stag Lord guy first. Especially since he took the booze and went off alone, so he may well be sloshed out of his tree. 

I'm in. As a paladin poisoning of any sort is likely out. SR has a point that the Stag Lord might be alone and thus a bit easier, but combat either way is likely to draw huge attention. But things get tricky with acting in a sneaky manner with a paladin. I can sneak into places.