Vil-hatarn

[Pathfinder] Kingmaker AP Discussion

765 posts in this topic

Sounds like a plan is coming together. Could I get a Stealth or Bluff check for each of you (or something else if it seems it would help) and I'll work up some narrative bits!

Unless there are objections the plan looks like this:

Ellandar will wait until someone creates a mild disturbance, enough to move Akiros from his post.  When he is distracted Ellandar will slip up to the stag lords door, spend a moment looking for booby traps or alarms and attempt to remove them if there are any as well as bypass any locks.  Once Ellandar is in, our less sneaky members can bluff or sneak their way over to the door to keep guards out or pull Ellandar's butt out of the frying pan.

If the door opens without incident, Ellandar will sneak in and attempt to slumber the stag lord, who will hopefully move to a deeper and unconcerned sleep ::):  then he will truss the stag lord up and we can begin to see who is willing to accept new masters and who is going to be a problem.  

If the slumber fails and the stag lord wakes Ellandar will cast blindness on the stag lord and invite the party members at the door in to finish him off

Anyone have additional suggestions or additions?  If not we can take this into playing and get this party started!

1 person likes this

Well, at least it should attract attention! ::P:

I'm on vacation this weekend, but I'll have an update for you soon! 

Will Ellandar be proceeding through the door? Any specific plans from the rest of you (saving the Bluff rolls until some bandits get involved?

She is currently waiting on some type of distraction, but considering she is standing at the bosses door, if something doesn't happen in the next couple of minutes, she is going to slip in the door 15+4= 19 to sneak.

Once inside she will lay the slumber whammy on anyone in the building...

Hmm, a map would probably help at this point. I'll get one loaded up this evening. As far as you know the Stag Lord's quarters are his alone, and the entrance is out of sight of anyone at least so long as Akiros remains asleep. 

I figure that should take him out of the picture for a while...

1 person likes this

I might not have another update for you until the 23rd or so, going on vacation next week. Everyone can still go ahead and post their round two actions and I'll bring us back up to speed as soon as possible.

2 people like this

beating bad guy with stick will continue until i am cinematicly  allowed to do something else ::):

1 person likes this

If you're actually trying to knock him out...you're going to be there for a while. I might recommend taking advantage of the few rounds your hex and knotwork has bought you instead. 

Actually he should go pretty quick either to unconsciousness or death (your choice at this point, i would rather have him alive but if the only way to have a Coup de Grace work is to kill then its death time.  He needs to make his fortitude save too. 

What else is she really going to do? There is a closed door between her and the rest of the party so she doesn't know what is going on outside.  if she lets him up, he can kill her and rally the troops but if show proof of death loudly, there is a chance that the whole battle shuts down. 

My arrows and magic are single person abilities and she is really squishy.  She also really can't search his room for the magic thingamabob that gives me rulership.  If he gets up, I'm done. A decent fighter can drop Ellandar in one hit.

So pretty much stuck with beating the Stag Lord across the back of the skull until he drops or someone with a bigger weapon walks in One of us is not walking out of this hut ::D:

1 person likes this