Lidless Eye

Lidless Eye Hobbies converts the Barbaric Masses

I decided with all the doubles of grunts that came with the Bones II Kickstarter, I'd add a bit of variety to them.

To be fair, only the Bugbears came (again) with Bones II, the Orcs were sitting in a trade box and I thought I'd have some to be more traditional Orcs than my Warhammer apemen collection for D&D games (or they could always serve as Hobbos or Half-Orcs in a pinch)

I think the Bugbear King (with greataxe) came out the best so far.

post-390-0-68158400-1424713055_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-25892100-1424713064_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-19307100-1424713072_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-15052300-1424713079_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Looking very good so far, couple good ideas that have just been stolen. One minor thing, though---the brightness of some of those pics make it a little hard to see some of the details.

I'm looking forward to seeing them get finished up, though.

• Like 2

Looking very good so far, couple good ideas that have just been stolen. One minor thing, though---the brightness of some of those pics make it a little hard to see some of the details.

I'm looking forward to seeing them get finished up, though.

Yeah, this was a quicky shot just to show progress...they're still on paint table.  I definitely slowed down a bit...plus I will just skip primer entirely next time.  I wanted to get the Warhammer plastic bits primed, but mine did not react well to the Bonesium.

• Like 1

Nice job!! It's also fun looking them over and seeing what bits you've used, and how.