Vil-hatarn

[Pathfinder] Kingmaker Adventure Path

Alexi continues to weave a web of steel around the owlbear, his blade flicking out to score on the beast!  (full attack/defensive parry, fighting defensively, AC 22)

To hit (full attack action): 18+7 -2(defensive)-1(PA)+1(bless)=23

Damage: 6+3+2(PA)=11

Beremore raised his hand and chanted, a lance of bluish white energy emerging from his fingertip aimed square at the owlbear. The air around it chilling with a slight snap.

(Ray of Frost 18+1 ranged touch=19 touch ac. 1d3=3 damage)

Ellandar considers the owlbear to be the bigger threat.  lines up the bow and takes a shot at the aberration's tough hide

and proves why witches shouldn't have bows. (12+3=15) (3 damage if it does manage to pierce the thick hide)

Alexi strikes a mighty blow, severely wounding the beast. It shrieks in pain and goes into a wild-eyed frenzy, eliciting a cry of distress from the awakening Auchs, "Beaky!" He lumbers to his feet and charges towards Alexi. As Vonthra moves in to deal the killing blow, it clamps down on her axe arm with a sickening crunch and lays into her with its claws (23 wound damage, Vonthra is down at -5). Ellandar is unable to line up a clean shot as the owlbear tosses Vonthra's unconscious form to the ground.

Aldrath rushes to Vonthra's aid, divine energy flowing into her arm and staunching the worst of the bleeding.

Vonthra waraxe d20+6=11

Owlbear bite d20+8=28 crit confirmation d20+8=26

bite damage 2d6+8 = 14

Owlbear claws d20+8=18, 11

claw damage 1d6+4 = 9

Aldrath cure light 1d6+3=8

Start round 8.

19 Alexi

17 Auchs

15 Vonthra

12 Owlbear

12 Ellandar

8 Beremor

2 Aldrath

EDIT: Updated map.

Alexi tries to finish off the owlbear before having to deal with Auchs (full attack/defensive parry, fighting defensively, AC 22)

To hit (full attack action): 16+7 -2(defensive)-1(PA)+1(bless)=21

Damage: 2+3+2(PA)=7

Hominids can be reasoned with,  monstrosities not so much   Ellandar takes more careful aim this time, mentally mentioning tougher patron that a little assistance would not go amiss, and that seems to steady her aim 

19+3=22

6 damage 

She turns her head to check on Auches and see what he is up to.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Geoff Davis
      14465: Durin Dwarf Pathfinder Sgt sculpted by Tom Mason.  I never would have tried this blue and bronze colour scheme of my own choice, but one of the players in my D&D game requested it, and now I like it. 

• By haldir
      I think I've decided on what adventure to run:

Seers of the Drowned City

This is a 6th level adventure.

Stats, roll 4d6 drop the lowest die
      No evil alignments, CN allowed
      HPs, Max 1st level & then either avg or roll, ignoring 1s.
      Gear: As I said before work with me on what you want for your level. Normal equipment, you can have, even plate if you want but remember the title of the adventure. Magical items: Hmmm it's been awhile but since this adventure is kinda of a sequel to Ire of the Storm, I'm gonna draw the treasures out of that one & post & let the party pick what they want out of that.
      Class: Everything, including Unchained versions
      Races: Hmmm work with me but I'm flexible
      Traits: Allowed, up to 2.

Any questions: Post here & I'll do my best to answer.

If you have any interest, feel free to post. First 4 are definitely in & possible 5th or 6th.

With me having a home 5e game now, I'm letting my Pathfinder knowledge slip a bit so I wanna at least keep 1st ed alive for me till 2nd comes out.

• By Auberon
      My partner this time around was Clearman.  He requested a heroic character painted heroically, and nothing says heroic quite like the word "Hellknight."  Of course, I haven't actually played the adventure(s) that Pathfinder Hellknights appear in so maybe they are cuddly people.  We'll say she just finished up a heroic day of undead slaying.

Metals are TMM, which my camera hates, but I think I managed to get a few decent shots.  For something different I painted the base using pigments rather than hobby paints. I used the wet method of applying them and the color shift is huge, so I wasn't sure how they would come out until they dried.  Of course you can be intentionally sloppy because any pigments on the mini's boots just help "tie the figure to its base." I freehanded some wood grain onto the shaft of the weapon just to add some interest to the boring space.

• By wickedshifty
      I stole some spell effects from a nolzurs beholder who didn’t need this one. 

Pretty proud of this guy! 

• By ChanSeal
      This was an impulse buy for me 'cause I don't play Pathfinder, but the Reaper range has a lot of really cool mini's.
      From what I understand, the Scribbler is an incarnation or possessed by an ancient evil God, so I gave him some "psycho" eyes (ie Iris only touching the lower part of the eyeball).
      Tried to make a desert base, but put far too much grass on it.
      Thanks for looking.

• Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)